πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

My team is missing?

Options

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Krefly πŸ“πŸβ€

We received an update about the Honey Harvest, the event has been turned off for a group of players.

The King's Team is working on it to improve the event,so please just wait for the new feature.πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚

Welcome again here and if you want to know more about this Community please check here: Β Hot right Now in FarmΒ 

To win some gold bars: Help wake the Cropsies & win Gold bars!Β HERE

Win Gold with the Farm Heroes Winter Community Contest β›„Β HERE

Merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

• Krefly
    Krefly Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Darn, I was winning with two days to go. LOL

• Pherez
    Pherez Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited December 2020
    Options

@Krefly, I wish you were in my team.

Half of my team didn't play, but I filled the 400 4 times allmost by myself πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm sure the other players were happy getting so much boosters 😁

I wish I could choose my own team...

Greetings and happy Christmas

Pherez πŸ‰

• Pherez
    Pherez Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

BTW I won all 3 Rounds and became farmer of the season ...or something πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• lmcallanan74
    lmcallanan74 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

My team keeps being kept the same as we reach 400. But I am the only one playing. It’s boot fair for the team to be the same every time. Is there anyway to get it changed?

• encantes
    Options

Hi @lmcallanan74 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

You are writing about the Honey Harvest event. You have 14 days to score 400 pot with your team and you have prizes after 60,160,400 pots.

If you and the team don't collect 400 pots in 14 days, you have a new team, this is the only way to change your team! πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰

What level are you on? If you need more information about the Community please check here: Hot right Now in FarmΒ 

If you need other information please write in the comment box below and use @ before my nickname.

I wish you happy Holidays πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ…πŸŽ…

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,796 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lmcallanan74 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I completely understand about what you are saying with regards to the "Honey Harvest Team"!

Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change our team members.... as long as we keep winning and finishing the challenge, the same team continues. So, if you would like to change them, all you have to do is, not earn the points and do not finish the challenge within 13 days. Then, you will get a new team for your next turn.

But, the good news is, the Farm Studio is checking and testing few more things to make the feature more user friendly! Hopefully, they will bring in the change to remove the "inactive" players or make it more interesting someway. I am sure we can expect this change soon πŸ‘οΈ

Although, this is not the solution you are looking for, I just want to tell you that we have some "Farmtastic" things to look forward to πŸ˜ƒ

** If you have any more questions or need clarifications, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend and Happy Holidays πŸŽ„ 🎁 πŸŽ„

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hello @encantes

My team has also disappeared for a few days, but the bee still appears 😎 We only played 2 and I scored the most points.

best regards d.koch

• encantes
    Options

Hi @Doris_Koch Welcome here πŸŽπŸ“πŸ

So actually you have back your team! Good luck to win 400 pots and you will be the Queen Bee!

In my case I'm just waiting for the new improvement, I'm really curiousπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈπŸ•΅β€β™€οΈ

Enjoy your holidays πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

• Chris06
    Chris06 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Hello
    My team has been missing for several years. The earned levels are no longer counted for my team. Where did she go? Please explain to me what's going on

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?