Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• Blasebaer
    Blasebaer Posts: 58 Level 2

I always start with 3 shovels whenever possible. It would be nice to be able to buy them always. The color collector is a DOG and its name is Hunter.

The new tractor is also welcome but its mostly like a big shovel.

Super Fruit is pretty useless. Airdrop is good for eggs and a but entertaining.

• deanshlomit
    deanshlomit Posts: 1 Newbie

I am super dissapointed with the new version of farm hero. I can't seem to get beans any more, the shovel action is slow with the extra step and all the bling is just annoying.

I played this game for years and I am about to give up. :( thank you for doing it in 2020 so it all fits.

• Chef_RIX
    Chef_RIX Posts: 9 Level 2

Hi 😊

I use all of the booster. Mostly the colour collect, the egg cracker and the remover of grumpy crops. In pre-level boosters I find the 'airdrop' very effective, but hard to get

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day Studio Team,

Hope you're all well and just wanted to say, you guyz seem to work well together and I love that you guyz have a place in this Community. That is actually a very awesome and unique feature! I think it might be one of the things that contribute to the Community spirit here. It's very noticeable, the tone of this Community, very cool indeed. Good work!

I agree with @hzenrick, a shuffle option would be great!

I do like to have the tractor handy, especially if dealing with a stubborn flower or egg lol!

In fact all the boosters work well with the theme and process of the game play. The Air Drop can be a little frustrating at times but you can't have everything right!

The +1 can come in handy also, when you're just a couple of points shy of the requirement.

Hunter is of course one of the greatest boosters ever, especially when stuck on a level for quite some time.

Love love love Bonnie of Course, especially the graphics!!!

Maybe a new booster that could help with bean collecting would be appreciated. If you don't have a friend list that's helpful with sending anything, this could be a really helpful feature at just the right time lol

Keep up the good work guyz!! Always a pleasure!

• raminjeri
    raminjeri Posts: 15 Level 2
    • πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’”πŸ’ͺπŸ™‹πŸ˜˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜
  • Sally_Kruczynski
    Sally_Kruczynski Posts: 3 Newbie

I use them all but my favourite is the dog, the cleaner is really useful as well, would love to get some of those for free too.

I do have a question, why do they just disappear? I mean at least twice I have open the app just to find I don't have any boosters anymore, they're not easy to gather so it's really disappointing when they just vanish, or am I the only one with this problem? ☹️

• SCagle
    SCagle Posts: 5 Level 2

I use them all actively, but my favorite one is the tractor (blue dot w/ arrow that wipes out a row)!!

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5

HelloΒ @QueenB πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Š

This is my usual preference of the Boosters in the game

1) Color Collector -> Best booster

2) Shovels -> Second best

3) 5 moves -> help me with extra moves to win the level

4) Egg cracker

• Textmum
    Textmum Posts: 7 Level 2

I could really do with more free boosters, please keep sending them. I click the box daily for them, even if I don't play that day. Im sure I'm to the only one who can never get enough!!

• jms-2
    jms-2 Posts: 19 Level 2

More free boosters would be terrific.

I'm also frustrated with the game crashing in the middle of purchases. This happens to me so often it's surely a bug.

I also wish you'd bring back the NUMBER of points needed to defeat Rancid the Raccoon. Then I could decide if I have a chance to win say, ten points. This 49% or 31% or 66% means nothing. It's a cash grab for FHS for those silly enough to keep buying in an attempt to get the percentage down. It's impossible to do unless it's under 10%. What's this number a percentage of, anyway?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?