Why have my "events" disappeared?

Options
Marg-2
Marg-2 Posts: 35 Level 2

Events such as beat rancid 3 times, or, win a level with 3 moves left, have gone. I had saved 2 hours of lives for when I reached a frustrating level, and it's gone.

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,817 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Marg-2 🍏🍓🍎🍏🍓🍎

I'm so sorry that you have an issue with Farm Heroes Saga.In order to help are you talking about the Quests? May I ask which is your device, mobile, PC, Android,iOS and if you have changed it or you have uninstalled the app? Do you have other events and you have updated the game to the last version?

If you unistalled and then re-installed the app, this is the reason of you Quests gone.

I'm waiting for further details to help you. Please reply in the comment box below and remember to use @ before my nickname 😉😉🙂🙂

Happy Holidays 🎁🎁🎄🎄

• Marg-2
    Options

I play on a Samsung tablet, android. I have not reinstalled the app, the app is up to date. I had a complaint about the same person constantly a king for lives, several requests, several times a day. Since I complained I noticed my quests had disappeared, probably a coincidence, but rather annoying. I was sick of "Keno needs a life " filling up my message box. He still needs a life lol.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Marg-2 ðŸĪ— A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community 🌚

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the "Quests" ðŸĪ”

Try this small trick and see if it brings back those Quests for you.... it always does for me 😄

First go to "Home" page of the game ---> Then click on "My Profile" and log out from your account ---> Keep the App closed for a while (Except for Farm Heroes, you can play other games / open other Apps) ---> After waiting for 30 minutes (minimum), open the game again and log in ---> You should see the Quests are back in, where you left them.

** If you play with both Kingdom account as well as Facebook accounts, switching between them also does the trick 👍ïļ

Please remember, this is just a trick that I always use to bring back my Quests into the game. It is not an "official" remedy 😀

2) With regards to the Lives ---> I too am getting 50 or 60 messages from just one single player! I am not sure whether it is a glitch OR that person is really sending 50 requests ðŸ˜Ū

If you remember, few months ago, same thing happened in Candy Crush Saga also! Even-though, the player was asking for 1 life, the system was generating "n" number of those requests!

I know it is very very annoying to see and to respond to that many requests! But, let's give a benefit of doubt and click on "Accept All" button, so that we will be done with them all at once 😅 Did it make sense?

But, anyway, I will send in a heads-up to our Farm Community In-charge to look into both these issues and request to find out what's going on 👍ïļ

But, everybody is home for the Holidays. Hence, I request you to be patient for a about a week or more 🙏

Last but not least, if you have any more questions or need clarifications, please post back and let us know.

Keep having fun in your game(s). Have a wonderful rest of the day and Happy Holidays 🎄 🎁 🎄

• Marg-2
    Options

Thanks for advice. I have logged out and left it over night, I have switched from email log in to Facebook log in. Did all this twice last week, alas, it did not work for me. I have also cleared cachet. Nothing seems to work. Hopefully one day it will appear.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?