imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4

Hello everyone in the community! πŸ‘‹ Happy New Year! πŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸŽŠ

Can anyone tell me how to delete mail?

Thanks in advance! πŸ™

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@imabearnut Hi and welcome. if you mean to stop all the emails coming.

Go to your avatar to right of screen

Click on this and edit profile

Go to notification settings

Unclick all the emails you do not want to receive

Save settings

If its to delete your PM

Just click on the PM and then leave conversation and they will automatically be removed

Thank you

• imabearnut
    Options

Hello @Freddy_Falkner πŸ‘‹

Thank you for responding to my question! I want to know how to delete an email after I have read it. I have 99+ emails & I would like to clean them out.

Thanks again! 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@imabearnut Hi Again, Was second part of my answer go to your PM / Emails and click on them and then leave conversation and this will remove the PM / Email

Thank you

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    edited January 2021
    Options

@imabearnut You write 99+. Is it the ones you see if you click on the bell up to the right. That is notifications and from what I can see you canΒ΄t remove them from that place/list.

If you have the number 99+ in red you can make the number go away by clicking on the bell and then you have a link mark all read. Click on that link and the 99+ number goes away but the notifications still there.

I put in a picture that show what number/place I talking about.

If it is pm you want to delete then you do as freddyfalker said. You go to the envelope up to the right next to the bell and then click on the link all messages, then you have to click on each messages to open that and then click on leave conversations.

So the one that are under the bell (notifkations) you canΒ΄t remove/delete them. But you can delete/remove pm.

If you donΒ΄t want more notifications you have to go your picture and there edit your profile. And then notifications. And then take away the marker that are under popup.

• imabearnut
    Options

Hi @piaandersson πŸ‘‹

Thank you very much for your help! I was able to get rid of the 99+! πŸ€— Yay πŸ˜πŸ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?