Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

How do I ask friends for magic beans?

Purnelippi
Purnelippi Posts: 7 Level 2

I do not know how to ask friends for magic beans on the new format. How do I do that?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,368 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓

Hello @Purnelippi 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community 🍎

We do not ask for the Magic Beans to our friends.

But, when our friends send in Lives to help us out, they will (each) turn into 100 Magic Beans.

And, here is an article that gives you more info about the Magic Beans ---> Some Useful Information about Magic Beans

** If you have more questions or need further assistance, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community and have a wonderful rest of the day 🍓 🍐 🍓

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,368 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello again dear @Purnelippi 😃

I am copy & pasting your comment from other discussion thread 👇️

** I never did have to ask for beans before, but a box dropped down when I got low on beans and said, Ask your friends for Magic Beans, so I thought there was a new way to do that **

Hmmm! I have never heard of that too! May be it is a change that the Farm Studio is bringing in? Let me find out 👍️

Would you mind showing me a screenshot of that message / dropped down box, please?

Please reply back here by typing in below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?