๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Cannot run WebGL

Options
2ยป

Answers

• littlevampire72
    littlevampire72 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

How did u sort it. I've have the same problem started aswell but on farm sage i can't connect and bubble witch 3 sage I couldn't connect and I now have to start from the beginning well peed off as I was upto level 1900

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I think the best thing to do would be for us to ask our CM @QueenB . I think @PummyRaj already did but I know that the CMs have had country holidays so it might have been missed.

Just out of interest have you tried different browsers? (Yes clutching at straws but they will ask lol)

• Ninou2011
    Ninou2011 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hello Chicken_Slayer.

I tried with Firefox and the game works except I restart at first level when I was at 1559!

Why did you remove it from Explorer when it was working fine.

Thanks for your help.

See you soon.

• littlevampire72
    littlevampire72 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Is this answer directed at myself or chicken slayer. If it was to myself It wasn't working it wouldn't connect so I couldn't play the game properly

• Ninou2011
    Options

Good morning all.

There you go, it starts again !!!

Yesterday miracle I game is working fine all day.

This morning, the game is loading. I am entitled to the daily bonus. First part all is well and in the middle of the second, the game is fixed then black screen.

I try to open the game again and there, the problem returns 'Cannot run WebGL' !

There are enough!

Why is nobody trying to fix this problem that only appears when playing on Edge?

I'm going to stop playing this game altogether!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,048 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Ninou2011 ๐Ÿค—

Hope you are having a nice day (other than the issue with the game).

I have heard back from the Farm Community In-charge! And unfortunately, there is nothing they can do from their side it seems! Because, the issue is on ourside, but not the game ๐Ÿ˜•

I have also experienced this WebGL issue yesterday. But, with Candy Crush Saga.

Looks like the issue has nothing to do with Farm Heroes game, but the browser itself -- Edge. I have opened the game in Chrome, and it was working fine. Even Windows 10 was also working fine.

But, I did break that WebGL loop and was able to open the game on Edge. So, here is what I did...

Since we are playing on laptop, we can open multiple browsers, right? So, I left the browser I was having the WebGL issue alone for about an hour or so. Then, I have opened another new window with Edge then checked few other games, then opened Candy Crush Saga. It has opened without any issue and worked perfectly.

But, do not ask me, if you have to follow the exact same steps... I do not know the answer for that ๐Ÿ˜…

So, whenever you face this issue, give a break to the "Edge" and open up a complete new browser. Later, you can close the window that was giving you trouble. Luckily, we do not get "duplicate window" notification with Farm game. So, you should be all good ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

I know I wrote a lot, but did it make sense to you ๐Ÿ˜†

• Ninou2011
    Options

Hello PummyRaj.

Thank you for your answer but for me it didn't work.

If the problem is really with Edge, let the game administrator take action to resolve it! He must be aware of all the people who have the same problem as us!

In addition, the game is no longer available on Explorer although everything was fine. Why not put it back there so we can play?

Good day to you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?