The New king.com

Options
2Β»

Answers

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,025 Level 5
    Options

@Spinnifix This has nothing to do where you can play the game. It is about the new king.com.

@PummyRaj You write it has been for a long time. That is not long ago that king.com changed to new. There was players that still played on the old one in december. So it just a couple of weeks as the most they changed to new.

And yes in the old king.com there was no quest or events. In the old one you got beans by the daily bonus. Now you must get beans by quest so they must to put in quest in the new one.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,133 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear Pia,

Yes! You are absolutely right that the King.com website has completely changed, when the Flash Player was discontinued at the end of December.

But, if you remember, Facebook game also went through same change in June or so, and the game was modified to HTML version, right? From then itself, "Coming Soon" tab was there in the Facebook game/Browsers too.

And with the latest update, the layout is just the same on all devices & platforms -- mobiles, PC - Facebook or King.com and on Windows 10.

Here is a screenshot from Facebook game πŸ‘‡οΈ No events and/or quests!

This is what I was mentioning above that we have been asking and a request was sent out to the Studio to look into bring the events as well as Quests to the PC games too.

There are "Events" in the Windows 10 game, but not Quests, for some reason!

** Facebook game also had the same "Daily Bonus Calendar" before changing to HTML version. So, even Facebook players too lost the opportunity to earn the Magic Beans 6 months before to King.com players. When any player comes and asks for Magic Beans, I used to tell them to log into King.com and collect the Daily Bonus. Now, I know that we do not have that option πŸ˜•

Did I clarify your question πŸ™‚

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,694 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for sharing the great news that the game on King.com has been updated @piaandersson πŸ˜ƒπŸ™Œ

I'll check with the studio if Quests and Events will follow soon on King.com as well as I'm sure their still working on it 😊

@PummyRaj and @Chicken_Slayer have also informed about the missing Quests and events on mobile devices so this has been shared with the studio and it is still being looked at.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,025 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB Thanks. I was glad to see that it was changed.

They have to put in quest since that is the only way to get beans. You need beans playing the game. And from what pummyraj says it has also to be put in on facebook. And the win 10 app.

@PummyRaj I donΒ΄t have facebook. But from time to time I have looked on farm heroes facebook site and seen players have put in screenshots of events so I thougt they had it. King.com has been different up to now so thougt it was just there it now was missing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?