Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I'm not getting any more magic beans and lives from my friends

okassiga
okassiga Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2021 in Support

Why can I not get any more magic beans and lives from my friends?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@okassiga Hi and welcome, Please check your device and game are up to date and if playing via an internet browser clear the cache and log out and restart your device and see if this resolves your issue.

also check you wifi connection is stable and your Facebook notifications and see if these are set to active.

Currently there is an issue in for a few people in different king games where there friends are not appearing in there game, This is since a Facebook platform update. this is being investigated but at present we have no time frame for a fix for this

Thank you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hello @okassiga 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English 👍ī¸

Now, with regards to your question about "Not Receiving any Lives and Magic Beans" -- our Farm Heroes Community In-charge is trying to find out the reason behind why we are not receiving any Magic Beans AND Lives from our friends.

Once they know anything, I will bring back the update to you here. May I request you to check back within a day or 2 to find out?

Thank you for understanding. If you have any further questions, please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓

• dany05
    dany05 Posts: 10 Level 2

Hi @PummyRaj ! Unfortunately, after the recent android game update, even i have stopped receiving any free lives and beans from my farm friends...this is really sad as I have also lost all my boosters due to the update already...😭 Please help in restoring these issues... can't play without these! 😰

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator

Hi Dany 🤗

Thank you for the update 🙏đŸŧ I will inform our Farm In-charge about the Beans and lives. But, you will have to wait until Monday as all of the King team are off due to the weekend.

Did you not receive your boosters back yet?

• dany05

Hi @PummyRaj ....Thank you for your prompt reply 🤗 I can definitely wait until Monday...no worries! Hope everyone is having a good weekend...😊 Regarding the lost boosters...no..i haven't received them yet... hoping to get them back soon..🤞

• dany05

Hi @PummyRaj ... Any update on this?? I am still not receiving any free lives from my farm friends... ☚ī¸

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?