Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Would You Rather Play on a Team or Alone?

Comments

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    Teamwork

Only if it is custom

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Teamwork

🐝 Hi @QueenB!

I definitely prefer playing in teams. I feel like there is more motivation to complete quests & challenges when you know others are "counting" on you and the result is that everyone reaps the benefits.

Thanks for the tag @encantes! 🍉

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,493 Level 5
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    Individual

Alone. I don´t like to play in teams where I have to depend on others to reach a goal. And the other way. Don´t like that others should depend on me.

For me it can go several days where I just do quest. And it can go several days that I just log in to get the daily bonus. If I´m in a team I´m forced to be active so the team reach the goal. When I´m forced to do something the fun goes away.

Since the polls is up my guess that they planing something more that will be teamwork. For me it goes away.

A couple of years ago I played a game (don´t remember which one). In that game I had option to play as a single player or play against other. Yes in that one it was again others. But it should be possible to do so player have the option if they want to be in a team or just play for them selfs.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Doesn't matter

Thanks for the tag @encantes 😊

@QueenB - there are some things I think it is more fun being on a team - like earning boosters and other times it’s fun just to play on my own like earning gold bars. 😁

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,283 Friends Moderator
    Doesn't matter

Thanks for tagging me @encantes

@QueenB The vote is not easy to answer. Thank you for the survey.

Basically, I'm a team player when it's a good team and everyone makes their contribution. In Farm Heroes I now have a team where everyone collects many points/honeypots. In other games I have custom teams, in which everyone also gives his best. When it's team games in the community (so far in soda) we've all been good team players. Even if we weren't with the medal lists, I would always play with this one.

But when I'm in a team where I perform on my own, it's not fun. In some random teams, even some block my progress. Then I prefer to play alone.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,475 Friends Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Individual

I prefer playing as an individual. I do not play on a platform that allows me to choose my own team, so I get randomly assigned team members. We usually differ greatly in our active playing time and contributions to the team. When I have been assigned to productive teams, it is quite fun to play; however,I have seen posts in other games of players complaing about being assigned "dud" team members and I agree those situations are frustrating.

Thanks for the tag @encantes.

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Teamwork

A good team can encourage you to play a little more 👍🏻🤩

• Ciandycane
    Ciandycane Posts: 16 Level 2
    Teamwork

I prefer team work. I think working as a team, you can accomplish so much more, than you can alone. I love having team members that can help me to achieve gifts, and reach my goals faster than I could on my own.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 587 Level 3
    edited January 2021
    Individual

Hello @QueenB

Sorry, I marked the wrong one.....🙄

I like to play alone and in a team. I prefer both possibilities.

@encantes thanks for tagging

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?