Why does it say no WiFi connection when I’m connected and does not allow to see players or get gifts

Options
jojo1961
jojo1961 Posts: 1 Newbie

I cannot access my king account to give me my gifts earns whilst I’m playing it says no ineternet connectiom

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@jojo1961 Hi and welcome, Please check your device and game are up to date, if playing via a web browser also clear the cache. log out and restart your device and see if this resolves your issue

Also try disconnecting your wifi while in the game for 30 seconds and then reconnect to see if this helps.

If possible can you post a screenshot of any error messages you may be receiving

Thank you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hello @jojo1961 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am thinking you are talking about the "Honey Harvest" team feature, right?

If so, I am not sure why it does that! Because, like you said, we are connected to the game and all other aspects of the game work fine except for the Honey Harvest! And clearing the cache, restarting device, etc., tips won't work on it either!

What I would suggest you is to just ignore it for now and keep playing the game. Keep checking the feature for every half hour or so, and that glitch will be cleared by itself.

I do not know which device you are using, but, I have experienced this on both iPad as well as on computer. So for now, please be patient and let's hope that the glitch will be cleared soon!

Thank you for posting in the Community.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day and a great weekend ahead 🍓 🍓

P.S: If you need to post a reply, simply type your comment in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?