Farm Hereos level 3266

Options
Angel1207
Angel1207 Posts: 294 Level 4
edited January 2021 in Discussions

@QueenB I am stuck on level 3266 I found 2 videos on You Tube however one of them started with 18 moves and the other one started with 20 moves. However wh en I play my game I start with 14 moves. I was wondering why they are starting with more moves. I hope someone can help me with this. Or if I need to contact the game support team. Can someone please help me with this matter.

Comments

• Angel1207
    Angel1207 Posts: 294 Level 4
    edited January 2021
    Options

WhoooHooo I finally bet this level. I had to use several boosters. But I did complete this level with 14 moves. But I still wonder why some have 18 and another one had 20 and I only got 14. But this is only going on the 2 videos that I can find on You Tube.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,500 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Angel1207 πŸ€—

Hope you are doing great and had a wonderful New Year 🎈

When you see a change of moves in the levels, it is because the Farm Heroes Studio had made those changes. Usually, they tweak the levels when they think that the level can be beaten with less moves OR they increase few moves if they get the report that it is too hard to beat with the given moves.

Now with the videos you saw on YouTube -- they might have been created when the level had 20 moves, probably!

But, when checking for the YouTube videos, always go with the latest creations. For example, this one --> Video for FHS level # 3266

Hope this clarifies! It is nice to see again 🌺 Have a Farmtastic rest of the day and a great weekend ahead πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

P.S: Looks like you have missed my contest ---> Beat my score and win 30 Gold Bars Hope to see you there πŸ˜ƒ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?