Why every day i start game as 1st time?

Options
Anastasia207
Anastasia207 Posts: 1 Newbie

I played some years but now when i open it m it starts from explanation how to play and my every day prices do not save (

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,083 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Anastasia207 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🌺

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Are you playing the game on a computer or on a mobile device?

** Some other players are also complaining that the game starts a tutorial as soon as they open the game! Since it does not affect our game play or the levels, the Studio won't be looking into it as it is not a big issue. After a while, the "introductory pop-ups" do stop appearing (but, they will appear again once in a while, but not everyday πŸ˜…) So, for now, all we can do is just ignore Choo Choo's introductions.

** When you said "everyday prizes" -- I am guessing you are talking about the "Daily Bonus Gift", where we receive a Shovel or a Tractor Booster, etc., All the players were having this issue about 6+ months ago, when the game was changed to HTML version. But, I have not seen this complaint in a while!

For this, I need to know the device you are using AND if you are using a mobile device, I need to know the version you have downloaded right now.

Can you please post back and give those details for me? You can simply type in the blank box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day and a great rest of the week πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

Answers

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    Options

Welcome to King Community.

Sorry for hearing about that.I can't help you neither because I have the same problem.The thing I know is it only sync your progress.On the other hands,every time you log in the game will be regarded as the "first time" you log in it.So I think the best way is try to used up all the boosters before you want to log out.Hope it will not bother you in the future.

Hope you have a nice day.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,083 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Anastasia207 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🌺

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Are you playing the game on a computer or on a mobile device?

** Some other players are also complaining that the game starts a tutorial as soon as they open the game! Since it does not affect our game play or the levels, the Studio won't be looking into it as it is not a big issue. After a while, the "introductory pop-ups" do stop appearing (but, they will appear again once in a while, but not everyday πŸ˜…) So, for now, all we can do is just ignore Choo Choo's introductions.

** When you said "everyday prizes" -- I am guessing you are talking about the "Daily Bonus Gift", where we receive a Shovel or a Tractor Booster, etc., All the players were having this issue about 6+ months ago, when the game was changed to HTML version. But, I have not seen this complaint in a while!

For this, I need to know the device you are using AND if you are using a mobile device, I need to know the version you have downloaded right now.

Can you please post back and give those details for me? You can simply type in the blank box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day and a great rest of the week πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,507 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Just to add to what @PummyRaj has said, I don't know if you are playing on a computer...but if you clear your browser cookies that makes you run through the tutorials again too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?