Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Help with level 239

debisparks
debisparks Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2021 in Discussions

I cannot beat level 239. I’ve looked at YouTube and no luck. Help.

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,795 Farm Moderator

Hi @debisparks and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓

Well I checked and played again level 239, these are my tips:

First match all the crospies along the grow flowers, for example in the screenshot I start with 3 strawberries on left and so on! Try to match from the bottom and you may create the cascade effect,it's very helpful to collect more cropsies! More faster you collect the Flowers and more alligator you have. Please take your time before you make each moves, check carefully which move would be the best to collect the Flowers. I used the Companion available for 50 magic beans.

Just waiting for your level 239 success! 🌺🍓🍏

If you need more support just write in the comment box below and remember to use @ before the nickname to receive the notification. We have a lot of experts players to help you!

See you soon, have a good day! 🌞🌞🤗🤗🤗

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,590 Friends Moderator

Hello @debisparks and Welcome to our farmtastic community.

In addition to the tips from my friend, @encantes, here are some ideas on how to use boosters on this level:

The tractor booster can grow flowers, crack eggs, and break ice, as well as collect all the cropsies in the row you select for it to plow. The shovel booster can also grow flowers, crack eggs, and break ice, but only one square at a time. I am not suggesting that you purchase boosters, but rather collect them as your daily spin rewards. I am sure that this level can be beaten without boosters, but if you choose to use them, I would run a tractor over the row of flowers separating the alligator eggs. You will need to do this 3 times to grow that row of flowers completely and clear them off the board. Once those flowers are gone, the alligator eggs will fall onto the eggs in ice, thereby breaking the ice and collecting 2 alligators. New eggs will drop after the first two alligators are collected.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hi, we also have a video in the community for that level too. It's been recently done so hopefully hadn't changed!

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/comment/589047/#Comment_589047

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?