Says no internet connection

Options
nessa2bad2
nessa2bad2 Posts: 5 Level 2

since I updated the app, it won’t let me sign in or use my hold bars. It says there is no internet connection. I don’t know what to do. I am super upset right now because I used up all my special abilities on this one level and tried to use my gold bars to win it and the game won’t let me. What a waste. What can I do?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

First we need to know what platform you are using. Is it an iphone, Android mobile etc? And can you connect other apps to the internet? We may need more information than that, but we need to start with the basics.

• nessa2bad2
    nessa2bad2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

i am usin an iPhone, and all my other apps work fine

• Dance0211
    Dance0211 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m using my apple tablet

• Dance0211
    Dance0211 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

since I updated the app, it won’t let me sign in or use my hold bars. It says there is no internet connection. I don’t know what to do. I am super upset right now because I used up all my special abilities on this one level and tried to use my gold bars to win it and the game won’t let me. What a waste. What can I do?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,037 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @nessa2bad2 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game! And Thank you for replying back to my friend @Rancid's post 👍️

Unfortunately, I do not have any good news! When all other game work without any issue except one, it usually means that the game is affected by a bug. The best remedy is that is left is to delete the game App and reinstall it.

** But, there is a downside in taking the "reinstallation" step -- we lose all our saved up boosters AND the Magic Beans.

NOTE: Since you said you have used up all your boosters, there is nothing to worry about! But, about the Magic Beans -- if you have access to another mobile device OR a computer, open the game on that device and just replay an old level. I never lose my Magic Beans since I play the game on a laptop and my iPad.

Please post back and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hope everything works out fine! Have a Farmtastic Day and a great week ahead 🍓 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?