Is anyone else having this problem?

Options
lu_xurious1
lu_xurious1 Posts: 6 Level 2
edited February 2021 in Support

I've been playing this game for years and when it moved from Flash to HTML I understood the glitches going on but now months later i am still getting them. I logged in this morning and it was as if i was playing for the first time again. It was giving me instructions on how to play the game. (I'm on level 1049) and has also taken away a lot of my boosters and all of my messages of lives from team players. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. It's annoying as i like to save my boosters up for a while and then use a when i need. I had roughly 64 of the delete all one color one and i am down to 16. When i have had that many before(and more) it's never taken them away.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lu_xurious1 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

First of all, the "Tutorial" pop-up is appearing to almost all the players - no matter which device / which platform we are using. It has been informed to the Studio already to find out what's going on.

Until the Farm Studio sends out a fix, there is nothing we can do except be patient πŸ€”

With regards to "Losing Boosters" -- Did you computer had an "update" recently? Sometimes, this process can remove all or some of the boosters to make space for the update! That could be one of the reasons. But, I have heard it happening only on mobile devices.

I can try to find out why you might have lost your boosters, but, it is unlikely that you will get them back!

Let me get back to you as soon as I find an answer for you.

If you have any further questions or need to post anything else, please type your reply in the box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• lu_xurious1
    lu_xurious1 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for answering, I am using a PC so no updates and i know i probably won't get my boosters back but just wondered if others had been dealing with this too..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?