🦝 Rancid's Lair - Hurry up and save the Cropsies πŸ“πŸπŸ₯• HERE!
🍏 Cropsie Challenge Tournament 🍏 - GRAND FINALE 🐝 Beat QueenB's score πŸ’ͺ HERE!
πŸŽ‘ What is Farmers Market?
πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga 🌢
πŸ‘« Everything you need to know about TEAMS! HERE!

New level

FluzzardFluzzard Posts: 12,616 Farm Super Saga Moderator

It seems that the designers of these new levels had too much caffeine so that they made the bad quality of levels.Stuck in 3829 now!πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬

Comments

• encantesencantes Posts: 2,486 Farm Moderator

I don't know what level is, but if you are at the top you know that all levels are hard! I love this game because relaxes me but I'm aware that in a lot of levels I'm stuck for a long time. I'm not in a hurry! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

In my country we say: " la pazienza Γ¨ la virtΓΉ dei forti" in English is: patience is a virtue.

I think that Graphic designers drink coffee or an Espresso just in the morning β˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•

I'm sure that in 2 days you will pass it, good luck! πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I only got those new levels last night, so I haven't had a chance to play them yet. I will get back to you as soon as I am up to it.

• FluzzardFluzzard Posts: 12,616 Farm Super Saga Moderator
    edited February 3

Thanks for your caring about this.Level passed now cos those designers fixed it.

BTW as for what @encantes replied..What I said "had too much caffeine" was a imformal word.It means that their behaviors became strange cos had too much of coffee.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.