Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

There's no "I"in TEAM! What do you Heroes think?

Options
124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Trust me, I have collected the entire 400 pots a couple of times.
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Rancid said:
    Trust me, I have collected the entire 400 pots a couple of times.

tat is superb ... but tat become really extreme individual play rather than team ... 

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I know, that is why I changed teams twice. With my current team, the 400 pots are normally collected within 4 days.
  • Olivia_Lim
    Olivia_Lim Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

I have no idea about this team.. because I cannot see honey pot in game progress.. I need advise on this please..

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day Studio Team,

Brutally honest!! HaHa!! Okay lol

Teams. This is one of the only things that I'm really not enjoying in the game. Which "team" though?

Honey Harvest? No, that team is great. I'm happy for anyone in my team who gets the Queen Bee flying with them because they always contribute in the spirit of the event!!

The "Daily Lives Team". Not so much. I don't mind not choosing my own. I like having one there. I just don't respect one that doesn't contribute in the spirit of the event. I've stopped sending lives to any of them because they just don't return the favour! Does this mean I miss out on lives and beans? Yes but I actually already am anyway way hey! My in box is full of requests and no matter how many I sent them, I rarely received any back, even just beans.

So what would I improve? I'm not going to seek them out in The Hub, to see if they're members and shame them publicly but I would like to be able to speak with them privately and suggest nicely, that if they send lives not just request them, then I'll return the favour! Sometimes giving people an opportunity to do better means they will do so off their own bat with a bit of encouragement or commendation.

I don't like being grumpy but there it is lol

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I know how you feel. I have one person in particular that requests literally hundreds of lives each month. How bad is this player? I only send them when this person sends one in the first place.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?