๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Lost boosters

LeaC
LeaC Posts: 144 Level 3

I just lost every booster I had after moving the game from my iPhone to my iPod. It saved my level and beans but everything else is gone. I had a lot of boosters saved up. Is it possible to have them back?

ยซ1

Answers

• Sameeksha3
    Sameeksha3 Posts: 246 Level 3
    edited December 2020

Hello @LeaC,

Welcome to the community!

Check out this step by step guide about what to do if you lose your boosters by @Lola_Pop, our community manager.

Hope it helps!

• Sameeksha3
    Sameeksha3 Posts: 246 Level 3

Hello @LeaC,

Welcome to the community!

To answer to your question, check out this guide by @Lola_Pop, our community manager.

Hope it helps!

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/272238/lost-boosters-on-your-mobile-oh-no-let-s-see-if-we-can-solve-it#latest

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Very sorry for your problem! Like Sameeksha has answered you to check that information that I hope you can understand to read them.

โš ๏ธ So please also attention whenย you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! โš ๏ธ

1. The boosters alsoย cannot be transferred / savedย to any devicesย on any King's Games when youย switch outย new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game!ย 

2. The boosters are saved directly inย your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playingย offline. This also means that they areย not saved on our serversย especially ifย youย didn't have the game saved.ย 

Itโ€™sย best not to storeย too many Boosters on your device,ย as there is a chance theyย may be lost, or affect the game play.ย 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchasedย but if youย have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support teamย hereย and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so theyย canย help. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot topicsย hereย right Now ๐ŸŒถ

๐ŸŒŸ Need Goldย Bars on this game? Joinย Hereย andย Hereย (General)! ๐ŸŒŸ

Have a farmtastic day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• CdnErin
    CdnErin Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello, I'm new here, and I have a couple of issues ...

1 -- the big daily gift is first. They have not actually been awarded to me in at least a month if not longer,. I also had a lot saved up, but I have not changed my device or anything like that. They very suddenly dropped from around 100 of each to under 10.

2 -- AND -- I log on to all of my games every day. And every day I collect the boosters. They work just fine on Candy Crush, Soda Crush & Jelly Saga, the boosters are saved to my inventory.

But on Farm Heroes, I click the daily gift, and every day I "claim" the prize to have it not go in my inventory. It's a completely pointless thing to have the big loud bouncy gifts if they are no actually given to the player.

3 -- Which brings me to the next thing -- there is NO volume or sound effects controls anymore. I listen to youtube while I play my games in the morning, and I can't turn off sounds with the new version of the game. It's extremely loud. I mute the tab but it would be nicer to have it like it used to be where I would set my game the way I wanted it.

4 -- there is no "new topic" button on these boards. I'm not new to message boards or communities, in general, been on various ones since 2003, so it isn't that. I have searched all over the page and cannot find it anywhere.

5 -- the big pinned post in Support "ALL YOU NED TO KNOW, Read before posting!!" -- if you click any of the links to see the answers to the questions, it opens to this:

Thank you for any help you may provide. Take care & stay safe, folks!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @LeaC ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome Back to the Farmtastic King Community ๐Ÿฅ

None of the boosters are available in your iPad game is because -- all these boosters are saved to the device local memory.

When you have downloaded the game on your iPad, because you have saved your game (either through Facebook OR Kingdom account), the game Progress was moved to the new device along with your Magic Beans and available Gold Bars, as they all are saved to the game but not to the device memory.

But the good news is, if you have not deleted the App from your iPhone yet, all the boosters will still be available there. Whenever you encounter a hard level, play that on your phone and use up all those boosters.

** A Tip -- If you have purchased any of those boosters with real money, the "Customer Support Team" will be able to help you and move them to your iPad.

Please let me know if you need any help with this.

Hope this made sense! Keep having fun in all your games and have a Croptastic Day ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello Erin ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿ™‚

I am very sorry to hear there are some issues going on in your game ๐Ÿค” Let's get to them one by one and see if I can be of any assistance....

1) The Big Daily Gift ---> I am assuming that you are talking about the Daily Bonus prize from Day 7? If so, are you saying that you are not receiving that gift (which is 3 Dog boosters -- Hunters) at all? How long has been happening?

2) Saving to Inventory ---> Once you collect the gifts from Daily Bonus, they are automatically saved to the Inventory -- just like in Candy Soda (except in Candy Crush, we have a special place to check for those);

3) Volume Controls ----> These settings are now located under the "Settings" -- the Gear/Cog Wheel Icon, that is located just next to the "Lives" tab at the top of the page. Once you click on the "Settings", you will see the Volume and Music controls ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ;

4) New Topic ----> I am sorry to say that I am not able to figure out which "new topic" you are mentioning about! Sorry ๐Ÿ˜… Would you mind giving me a few more details?

a) Are you asking about "how to open a new question / post a new discussion"?

b) Or are you asking how to find new topics?

5) "Permission Problem" ---> You are exactly right, and some of the links are not working. Thanks a lot for reporting this ๐Ÿ™ Can you please tell me which links you were trying to reach / open? I would be able to help with that.

Here is the direct link for your reference ---> All You Need to Know

Also, request our Farm Community In-charge to change all the articles, that are giving "Permission Problem", and they should be able to take care of it within next few days ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Please post your reply back by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

• CdnErin
    edited February 2021

Hello PummyRaj, thank you so much for your reply, I appreciate it.

"The big daily prize" ... the 7-day daily gift box ... NONE are EVER saved to my inventory.Not any of the days. Ever. Not Day 1, not Day 2 not Day 3, and it's the same through every day. The first month of the new version of the game, I loved it, the prizes saved (which is why I was up around 100 of each, until suddenly one day, POOF just gone, down to under 10 (I don't know the actual count, but under 5 now, and I have to try to not use them unless it's a particularly difficult level that I've been stuck on, because I know I'm not getting more in the inventory.)

I have not received a single one. I had finished yesterday morning with 4 of the little collect-em cats (don't know the name sorry), and I "won:" 3 of them on my daily bonus gift today, but still only had 4 when I went to play my level today (I was on 1180 & completed it)

It's frustrating, not only to have suddenly lost the almost 100 of some of the boosters in my inventory (shovels, tractor tires, +1s & collect-em-all cats), to under 10 of each, but it's really wrong to have to go through the collecting, for weeks & weeks now, but never receiving.I was up around 100 because of the new daily gift thing when the game was updated to this new version (I'm playing on Facebook, on a desktop computer running Windows 10, if any of that matters?)

I also do not receive the Honey Harvest prizes, either (I supposedly was awarded a +5 booster earlier this week, but lo & behold, it's not in my inventory), which are always something super-special, that is often only available as a purchase.

ALSO -- I don't know if this is helpful info or not, but at least once a week, when I first open the game it goes through a little Intro" thing to the new version, telling me to click on the message centre or the Farm Club, and sometimes the map button.

If the developers or IT or anyone knows why the prizes aren't saved or see if others have the same issue, I'd appreciate it. They save automatically on all the other Saga games I play & I have had no problems with the Candy Crush (or Jelly or Soda) games giving me the daily bonuses or booster wheel things, I receive all of them. It just seems like such a waste of time & energy and it's really disappointing having the daily gifts & Honey Harvest prizes if you can't keep them anyway. I've been playing the game, and several other of the Saga games, too) since it was released, so I'm not just seeing things or not knowing how it should work.

When the new version of Farm Heroes was first released, I WAS getting to keep the prizes, hence the "around 100", but when it "lost" most of my inventory I thought maybe it was a little glitch with it, some of the prizes returned at one point then disappeared for good, which is why I finally came over here to the community to ask about it & see if maybe is was something they were aware of & working on.

Volume -- aah yes I see there is now a setting gear (there literally wasn't one when I asked the question haha) Thank you.

New Topic -- Was wondering how to post a new topic with my questions instead of having to hijack a different post :)

Thank you for reading this and any advice or if you know the "powers that be" for the game, if they can check into it, because it's kinda putting a damper on the game play for me. Take care & stay safe -- and WARM if you are somewhere with this nasty polar vortex I'm caught in where I em!

• CdnErin

I'm really getting frustrated with this game -- I had well over 100,000 Magic Beans ... today they're just GONE.

I'm on a Rancid Level, and got the +2 --- and didn't get through the level, and went to play again and I only have 300 Magic Beans left!

What the heck is going on with this game???

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @CdnErin I am sorry you are having issues but its more isolated than everyone which makes these things harder to fix.

Firstly as regards the beans on Rancid. I wouldn't bother. I don't find they help whatsoever so there is no point wasting beans.

Are you logged into Facebook? Two reasons I ask. 1 if the game has signed you out, that will be where your missing beans are. Try logging out then back in. See if they reappear.

2 I find despite playing on my windows 10 app that often when I win boosters, they arrive in my facebook game. And because I don't play through Facebook very often, I don't realise until I have to go on for a specific reason then there they all are. That only seems to happen to me though and the studio don't know why!

There is a Facebook issue right now which isn't helping as regards connection.

I hope you are a little warmer now though!

• Robbann
    Robbann Posts: 9 Level 2

The company doesn't care if we lost beans. Period. I'm on level 2381 and all my beans are gone, missing, lost. Contact them and get blowin' off.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?