janka879
janka879 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello, I have a problem, there are no ads. Why? Fix it

Best Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator
    edited November 2020 Answer โœ“

Hello @janka879 ,

The feature that gives you the opportunity to win extra moves from watching ads is currently in test mode, so it hasn't been rolled out to all players yet. Please be patient as you will get it in your game as soon as it is rolled out to your type of device. In the meantime, keep your game updated to the latest version and keep farming!

• MountainMom
    Answer โœ“

Hello @vicky1352 and welcome to our farmtastic community!

Please read the response from @encantes above to understand why you might not be seeing ads at the end of a game to earn extra moves or to win boosters at the start of a level.

I agree that these are great features and hope they return to our games soon. In the meantime, did you know that you can "buy" 3 shovel boosters with magic beans? This is the only booster that can be "purchased" with magic beans and it only works when your inventory of shovel boosters is at zero. Then you can click on the "+" sign on the shovel in your booster inventory and trade in 250 magic beans for 3 shovels. Maybe that will be helpful.

There is also an explanation about the +5 booster near the top of this page.

ยซ1

Answers

• MountainMom
    edited November 2020 Answer โœ“

Hello @janka879 ,

The feature that gives you the opportunity to win extra moves from watching ads is currently in test mode, so it hasn't been rolled out to all players yet. Please be patient as you will get it in your game as soon as it is rolled out to your type of device. In the meantime, keep your game updated to the latest version and keep farming!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,901 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

ๅปพ๐—‚ @janka879, welcome to the Community!

Video Ads are a feature that is still being tested by King.

• This means thatย some Players will get it in their Games while others won't &ย thatย the feature won't always be available to all Players or on all devices.

๐Ÿ”บย To make sure you are getting the features available to you check that your Game is up to date.ย ๐Ÿ”บ

--->ย If the Video Ad feature is still missing in your Game after the update, stay tuned & keep an eye in the Game for it may come back.

โ„น๏ธย Want to win Gold Barsย for Farm Heroes Saga?ย --->ย Goย HEREย & join some cool Contests!

โ„น๏ธย Do you play other King Games?ย --->ย Goย HEREย & see all the different Contests going on around the Community!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Opps! You have duplicated post by your same thread already :

So you can continue commenting on that your thread while I will @kiara_wael close this thread as this thread has duplicated post.

๐Ÿ๐ŸŒพ New Event - Sleepy Sheep ๐Ÿย HERE

๐Ÿฆƒ Thanksgiving Word Search Puzzleย Win 30 Gold Bars HERE ๐Ÿฆƒ

๐Ÿ… Get your Weekly Race Badgeย HERE

๐Ÿ‘‰ Help Rancid & Win Gold Barsย HERE

๐Ÿ”ฅย Hot right Now in Farmย ๐ŸŒถ

๐Ÿ‘‰ Vote for your favorite Boosterย HERE!ย // ๐Ÿ‘‰ Vote for your favorite Eventย HERE!

• robh737
    robh737 Posts: 4 Newbie

I feel that when I was getting ads to earn extra bonuses the game was much more fun I have played for years I canโ€™t afford to buy the bonuses so now I think I may just quit playing because I canโ€™t advance my game anymore

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,777 Farm Moderator

Hi @robh737 and Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ

I'm sorry if you don't have more ads on your device, but this feature is not available for all the players simultaneously only randomly. Don't worry you can win boosters in many ways, you have the Daily Bonus, special events with 9 levels or 18 levels, just yesterday I had Choo Choo Challenge and Bonnie's Trail and I won some boosters๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ”

I love to play Farm Heroes Saga, if you need tips or if you have any question don't hesitate to write, we are happy to help you ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚

I wish you a Farmtastic day ๐Ÿค—

• vicky1352
    vicky1352 Posts: 1 Newbie

What happened to the ads for free booster and the 5 extra lifes? I used to have it and now gone. What's going on?

• MountainMom
    Answer โœ“

Hello @vicky1352 and welcome to our farmtastic community!

Please read the response from @encantes above to understand why you might not be seeing ads at the end of a game to earn extra moves or to win boosters at the start of a level.

I agree that these are great features and hope they return to our games soon. In the meantime, did you know that you can "buy" 3 shovel boosters with magic beans? This is the only booster that can be "purchased" with magic beans and it only works when your inventory of shovel boosters is at zero. Then you can click on the "+" sign on the shovel in your booster inventory and trade in 250 magic beans for 3 shovels. Maybe that will be helpful.

There is also an explanation about the +5 booster near the top of this page.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry you feel like that, especially as many players have never had access to the extra from videos anyway. They show that it is possible to progress and reach the top. I never use boosters, I may be a little slower than those that do, but all levels can still be passed with patience.

Have a go at entering some of the contests you will see appear in the community, where you have the chance to win gold or boosters ๐Ÿ“

• xocyduj
    xocyduj Posts: 1 Newbie

I want my ads back! I have been on the same level for over a month and still I'm only half way through. Sorry but I don't like playing the same game over and over with one more move I could move on. After 2 weeks on one game,it makes me want to delete the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?