Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I can’t receive lives? - Update: Known issue with Facebook connectivity (profile pic/friend list)!

crystal74
crystal74 Posts: 13 Pro Player 👑
edited March 2021 in Support

Why don’t I receive lives when they are sent?

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,599 Friends Moderator

Hello @crystal74 and welcome to our farmtastic community!

I can't explain why you are not receiving lives from your friends without more information. Can you confirm that the players who are sending you lives are included in your list of friends and that you are able to send them lives?

Also, if your friends try to send you lives when you have full (5) lives, the "sent" lives are automatically converted into magic beans. Have you noticed your friends sending you 100 magic beans in your messages?

• crystal74
    crystal74 Posts: 13 Pro Player 👑

They are on my friends list . I just don’t get them. I actually used their phone to send them to myself and didn’t get them. I haven’t been receiving lives or lives from teammates that is if they are sending them.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @crystal74 sometimes the requests get stuck in the queue on the King servers. There are hundreds of thousands of players, and all requests go trough the one place. So it can be a bit of a traffic block at times.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator

If using Facebook, they do not always come through either 😥

• nanabananika
    nanabananika Posts: 18 Level 2

I have the same problem...asking for life from my husbansd account and not getting any....also not from other friends I have on my list...sometimes only one or two...so I can not get beans which I need for playing.

• Lady_Choo

Welcome to the community @nanabananika. Can you tell us a little more? Which device are you using? If playing on a computer are you using the windows app version? And are you connected to Facebook or through King?

If you and @crystal74 are both connecting through Facebook even if you are playing on another device, can you try the steps posted on this link and see if that helps please 😊

• nanabananika

I am playing only on my mobile...I checked on both kings and facebook...on both I am asking for life million times 😁 getting only one...or nothing...with so many friends...If I want to play normally I must play older levels, where I didn't reach three stars , so I can get beans and play on. I've tried also with my friend, who plays everyday like I do....and I am not becoming anything from her

• Lady_Choo

I cannot do a lot about King, but have you checked your settings on facebook like in the link I gave you above?

• nanabananika

I have checked everything allready...everything is allright or as it should be

• Lady_Choo

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to refresh tho.

The trouble is Facebook. They only allow so many requests to come through. Try sending out a few requests each time you use a life and hopefully at some point they will start coming through. Sometimes logging out of the app then back in helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?