Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Lvl 493

Dazzled4us
Dazzled4us Posts: 2 Newbie

I am required to match 3 times next to bug to make it fly off. I have done this many times and the bug opens its wings but never flies off. I am unable to complete the lvl because of this. I have used up my 1 hour of unlimited play and lots of beans trying, Is there a glitch, how to I get this lvl to work.

Also I have shut down game and restarted to see if that would help. It has not.

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,360 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Dazzled4us 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I have just checked this level on my Laptop and this is the board I see 👇️ 👇️

Few questions...

1) Does your board look the same for you too? ---> Sometimes, the moves and board could a little different according to the device we use.

2) Do you see 3 bugs - Fireflies or just 1? ---> The trick with the Fire Flies is that, we have to lit them all and then only they all will fly of together.

May be you are forgetting to lit one of them? Please check and let us know 🙂

** If you still think there is a glitch in the level -- please post a screenshot of your level. And we will go from there.

I will tag my friend and another expert of this game @Lady_Choo to check it out and see if she finds any problem with the level.

To reply back, please type in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post a screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Looking forward to talking to you further. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

I'm finding the same with that level. If all 3 are not out, they won't go as @PummyRaj explained.

I can make a video tomorrow if needed 😌

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,360 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Dazzled4us 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I have just checked this level on my Laptop and this is the board I see 👇️ 👇️

Few questions...

1) Does your board look the same for you too? ---> Sometimes, the moves and board could a little different according to the device we use.

2) Do you see 3 bugs - Fireflies or just 1? ---> The trick with the Fire Flies is that, we have to lit them all and then only they all will fly of together.

May be you are forgetting to lit one of them? Please check and let us know 🙂

** If you still think there is a glitch in the level -- please post a screenshot of your level. And we will go from there.

I will tag my friend and another expert of this game @Lady_Choo to check it out and see if she finds any problem with the level.

To reply back, please type in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post a screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Looking forward to talking to you further. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

I'm finding the same with that level. If all 3 are not out, they won't go as @PummyRaj explained.

I can make a video tomorrow if needed 😌

• Dazzled4us
    Dazzled4us Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you for all of your help. I guess wasn't understanding how the fireflies worked, because I was not getting them all lit at the same time. Now its working just fine.

• Lady_Choo

Don't worry @Dazzled4us things are only easy when you know how!

That is why we are here to help, so ask us anytime. We do have help guides and also videos up to a certain point, but if you need specific levels, I can always do them as you need. Enjoy the community 🍓🍎🐔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?