Thank you for your playing Farm Heroes Saga! 😊

πŸ”₯ Hot topicsΒ hereΒ right Now 🌢

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I would like to send you to the ideas area. There you could vote and open an idea yourself. Please be in great detail and if you could add pictures, it would be even more helpful.

Good luck

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,725 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @sweeis A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community πŸ€—

I guess you are talking about the Advertisements / Commercials which we can watch before a level start and receive a free booster as a reward! If so, this feature is already available in the game -- but to only selected number of groups.

Usually, any and all events & features are sent out to only few groups of players as a test. Once the Studio checks out the results of - how well the event was received; if the player has enjoyed the feature, etc., they will send in those features to more groups of players.

If we are not receiving certain features but others are, it simply means that we are not in that "test group" for now. IF this is the case, all we can do is to make sure that our game is good with all the latest updates installed, the device has enough free memory space (minimum 2 GB is required), and then wait for our turn.

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if you have any more questions. You can simply type your reply in the box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a great rest of the day πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @ShelleyBaird and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you don't have ads in your game to help you with the boosters, but the Ads is only give randomly in a selected group of players, hoping you will have it in future!

In the meantime if you want to take a peek in the Community, there are contests/challenges to win boosters or gold bars,Β please check hereΒ andΒ here

I wish you a Farmtastic day πŸ€©πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚πŸ€—

• florib
    florib Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I dont have nothing.neither free booster or ads

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    Options

Hello welcome to the king community

Just like encantes said the ad future are only given by a random group of people that get this ad's and others not but don't worry you will get it anytime soon.

• KissesXOXO
    KissesXOXO Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I am a PC user. How come we don't have quests & the cool features mobile users do?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Because its harder to keep adding to the browser versions than it is mobile @KissesXOXO . I was told though that now its html format, it is easier than with flash so hopefully at some point in the future 😊

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the community @florib.

Freebies, events and ads in the game are either in testing or are rolled out to certain amount of players only. Everyone on mobile/tablet will have some events but not everyone will have all.

Unfortunately the ads is a test feature so only some will get it, except its broken right now so has been stopped.

In the meantime, have you checked out the contest post for this week? A chance to win boosters in your game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?