Get Rid of Sheep

Options

I really hate the sheep. I really do mean I hate the sheep. It doesn't matter how you set-up the match, the sheep always bounce so that you can't win. I think the game is intentionally programmed to force the sheep to bounce so that the sheep don't land where the match is that you set-up and forcing you to lose. I want the sheep gone. I have hit multiple levels where it seems that the sheep are in every game; it is really annoying and not fun in the least.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I understand you and can understand your frustration well. I would like to help you. Please tell me what level you are at, then I would be happy to help you. By the way, you can also find help on YouTube. Please enter your game and level on the internet. You get videos and tips.

Good luck

You can do it.😎

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,824 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @sunshinestripes and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎

I'm sorry that you have problems with the sheep! I love them and I think is one of the easiest blockers in Farm Heroes Saga, I hate the Rabbit, the Bomb and Black Sheep because eat the hay!!!

If you are stuck in some levels with the sheep, myself, @Lady_Choo and @PummyRaj are the Game Moderators and we can give you tips!!

Please check this thread: All you need to know, there are all the basic in F.H.S, executed to perfection from @Lady_Choo 😍

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌞🤗

• KissesXOXO
    KissesXOXO Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

They are not my favorite but the cute "baah" sounds help.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,557 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I love the sounds too @KissesXOXO !

@sunshinestripes welcome to the community. The sheep are not as hard as they look. The last crop you move near a sheep will be the space the sheep will move to. If you have a level as @encantes said, we can give you tips 😊

• emstewart2609
    emstewart2609 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Those sheep are intentionally not going where you want them to go. I have set up moves several times and had to reattempt several levels because of this. I also hate the sheep. This has made me stop playing for a couple of YEARS before because it is so frustrating.I am only on level 657 but I am tempted to uninstall this game if it doesn't stop.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,557 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome to our corner of the friendly community @emstewart2609 . As regards the sheep, they take a while to get used to but once you have mastered it, they are not so bad.

The last cropsie you move when you make a match next to the sheep is the space the sheep will move to.

So if you are trying to lead it to hay, the hay square will be cropsie you need to make the match with.

If it helps, I have a video here 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?