๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

How come I'm not getting beans or lives from other players on my game?

Pascalenguyen
Pascalenguyen Posts: 15 Level 2

I recently logged out of connecting on facebook and logged into King and have not been receiving beans or lives from anyone. I play on the phone app.

ยซ1

Answers

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5

I have same problem ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜…

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good afternoon ๐Ÿ™‚ first you need to check permissions..that Facebook is allowed access to your Facebook friends. Even if you have already given before as Facebook regularly change their access connections and we need to renew permissions.

If that doesn't work it's connected to the Facebook issue that the studio are aware of and are working with Facebook to solve. So unfortunately there is nothing we can do right now but wait ๐Ÿ˜”

• Pascalenguyen

I don't want to be connected to facebook so that has been taken care of. It has nothing to do with facebook. I'm only logged in King and not getting anything from players. When I try to send lives I don't see players on the Send lives page.

• Lady_Choo

Ok thank you for the information. So you are connected to the Kingdom then which is good from saving progress. Sometimes it suggests friends, if you have friends that play on king.com, they can add you..

I went onto King.com on my browser to see what I could see as I don't use the kingdom...and did discover that my ingame friends are all from king.

But looking at this screen on your account, does it give you the option for adding people?

@PummyRaj do you know how you add friends through the kingdom?

• Pascalenguyen

No it doesn't give me the option of adding friends.As I mentioned earlier it doesn't have any friends listed. I used to have it and now it doesn't show anymore.

• Lady_Choo

Ok. I will flag it for the CM to look at but it will be early next week hopefully.

Can I ask which device you are playing on? Your OS and app version and your player ID.

Have you saved boosters? If not, have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it? (making sure you clear play store cache of playing on android) Just because the CM will want to know.

• Pascalenguyen

I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling twice and lost all my boosters. It didn't work. I play on Iphone 12. It says 5.55.1 under farm heroes saga. Under my profile I only see account settings no ID #. My name and my email underneath it. Then the following is listed:

Privacy and security

Change your password

Log out

• Lady_Choo

Thank you for the info.

It used to have game ID in the settings but that doesn't seem to be there anymore. Sorry I meant to delete that part as I'm sure you've already given it somewhere.

• Pascalenguyen

Hi, were you able to get info to solve my problem yet?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @Pascalenguyen ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome Back to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am sorry for not able to reach you when my friend and co-Mod @Lady_Choo has called out for me...

If you don't mind, I need 2 clarifications...

1) Are you playing only on your iPhone OR

2) do you play on King.com through a browser (either on phone or a laptop).

Now, for the ID ---> you will find it on the same page when you saw your email ID, user name ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ So, here is what you need to do... Once opening your "Profile" screen, double click on the King Emblem you see at the top of the screen ---> You will find your game user ID number.

Can you please reply back and let me know? Talk to you soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?