Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

(ENDED) πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ Are You Ready for 🌟 Beat My Score 🌟 Contest? πŸ†

PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
edited April 2021 in Contests

Don't have a Community Account yet,Β Please Sign-Up right HEREΒ It only takes a minute!

πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ Howdy Farmers πŸ€— How are you All

Here is a new challenge 🌟 and it is one of your favorites 🌟

Yes!! You guessed it right ⭐️ We are going to have a "Beat My Score" contest this time. And, you have to beat not 1, but 2 of my scores! Are you ready? Read further πŸ‘€

Details: I have 2 screenshots here for level #125 -- one with lower score⭐️ and one with higher score⭐️

Task: Beat one of those scores to win 1000 Magic Beans. But, wait! If you beat both the scores, you will win 2000 Magic Beans.

Rule: You will have to share both screenshots in same post. You should not cut off anything from your screenshot! You can post as many times as you want πŸ‘οΈ

My Higher Score πŸ‘‡οΈ πŸ‘‡οΈ

My Lower Score πŸ‘‡οΈ πŸ‘‡οΈ

Prizes:: ο»ΏπŸ†οΈ

ο»Ώ** 3 Players who beat my score will be randomly selected and rewarded the Magic Beans;

** Winning Chances are just the same even if you beat ONLY ONE of the scores or BOTH the scores;

** 1000 Beans for beating 1 score AND 2000 Beans for beating 2 scores;

Rules:: βœ…

** Do not cover / cut off anything from your Screenshots;

** If you are competing for both the challenges, you MUST post both the scores in the same comment;

** You can have multiple attempts - so no limit, but please don't SPAM πŸ˜…

Duration:: ⏰

You can try till 15:00 CET on 9th of April, 2021

These are the "Terms & Conditions" to follow to participate in the Contest

Are you all ready? Three.... Two..... One.... Go πŸ“’ 🏁 πŸ“’

Β«1345678

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?