๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Why do I never receive the 5 moves gifts given to me every time I collect 400 honey pots?

Options
2ยป

Answers

• rfjh5
    rfjh5 Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo

@PummyRaj is indeed thorough and persistent, she has now established, with the King team, that there is an issue with the +5's, that they had become aware of from other farmers having also having complained directly to them, and she managed to get me compensation by way of Gold Bars for not receiving the rewards for the thousands of Honey Pots that I had worked for, and is going to update me when she has news from them. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• rfjh5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj @Lady_Choo

I hope you're both in better spirits than me!

PLEASE!! I'm still suffering here and need to share my woes in the hope that you can support my efforts. Not only have I, with the help of my Farm team collected another 1000 Honey Pots, to then once again not receive the +5's reward, which is continuing to leave me feeling totally cheated and sad, especially with all the hard work I do on the farm to help other Farmers, and although you said you had made King aware of the problem, and wrote me that they would fix it they have still done nothing!!๐Ÿ˜ซ But to add to my feelings of utter desperation today, being on level 1809, with only needing one half-grown flower left to finish, having used my only 3 tractors and a shovel to get that far on the level, which before I started I'd once again had a Bee-lightful! gift of a +5 THAT I NEVER RECEIVED AAAAAAARGH. Please make King aware of how disheartening this is to continuing farming with them, it's not enjoyable to not be receiving either +5 GIFTS or REWARDS that one is given by them, it just makes a Farmer feel like he's wasting his time. Please tell them again to fix these issues with +5's or otherwise stop the honey pot collecting altogether and also stop their Beedarkful!!!!!!!! Gift giving. Best wishes, fingers crossed @rfjh5

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,479 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hello dear @rfjh5 ๐Ÿค— Hope you and your family are doing great and staying safe ๐Ÿฅ

I am so sorry this issue is taking longer than expected ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜”

After seeing the updated comment from you, I have sent a priority request to our Farm filling in In-charge. As soon as I hear from them, I will update you what the situation is ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

I can totally understand how frustrated and sad you must be with losing out on these most useful booster rewards! If I were you, I would just give a break to the game until the glitch is cleared!

Thank you so much for being very patient with us ๐Ÿ™

• rfjh5
    Options

Hello @PummyRaj ๐ŸŒป

Thank you so very much for passing on my farming frustrations to those in charge of our activities and I hope we get a positive response from them one day.

Meanwhile, I'll take your advice and take a break from farming, having farmed every day for years I know that I am going to miss the community, the lives and efforts shared and helping collect honey pots, which once agoin I currently have 445 this week, but knowing it's ultimately just an endless Saga of disappointment, leaving one feeling anything but Heroic, really outweighs the satisfaction gained from farming.

I sadly take leave of absence, but will however keep hope in the back of my mind that one day I hear from you that they can create a happier Saga for us all to enjoy together.

Best wishes

@rfjh5

• rfjh5
    Options

Hello again @PummyRajย ๐ŸŒป

I couldn't help it! I felt I had to try and collect more honey pots today, but it was all without reward again.

I promise I'll just give up and stop putting all my grief onto you, it's not good karma

Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ข

@rfjh5

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?