Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

πŸ‘‰πŸŠIf you could add a new cropsie what would it be?πŸŒπŸπŸ’

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good point @Nat09 !

@Greymane I do like that idea, they would look very cool!

• Bassin12
    Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑

@Lady_Choo, you are so right, zucchini's are from the courgette family. They could have big round eyes with super big eyelashes with big red lips and maybe put a yellow flower on the top. And when you put 3 or more together, they could start crying with a sad face. Something similar to these, can't use them as they are copywrited.

• Lady_Choo

Oh I do love them though! @Bassin12

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,344 Friends Moderator

Thanks for tag @PummyRaj

Nice discussion @Lady_Choo.

My favourite fruit, the strawberry is already there. I don't like tomatoes and pineapples at all (it's also cheesy).Β Β I like bananas a lot. Maybe you could also use the Aus Farm Heroes Super Saga. I don't play it, but I've seen the fruit on the game side.Β 

Bananas are delicious (for me, maybe for others too) and a good source of energy. They also have a lot of vitamins and fiber. Even the shell is versatile. As fertilizer for plants and it helps against aphids.Β As far as I know, we don't have any yellow fruit in the game.Β 

• Lady_Choo

We chop our banana skins up and throw them onto the garden @DieOmimi the same as coffee grounds, and tea leaves, and cabbage and other raw vegetable peelings.

We have had some very funny looks as it looks like a compost heap, then on the other side we have rows of plastic forks to stop our cat going where he shouldn't 😁

• stokrotka
    stokrotka Posts: 22 Level 2
    edited April 2021

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language) 😁😁😁.

Edit by CM: Unsupported Language) πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

I think an eggplant even Though I don't eat Them I think that the shape and the colour are very pretty And it would add a different Vegetable.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3

I like to be surprised, I like all of them, I think another colour would be pretty, maybe the grape oneΒ 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,368 Candy Moderator

Hello @stokrotka πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand properly. Hence, please post your comments in English πŸ™‚

I have noticed that you have participated in some of the discussions. Are you having fun in our Farm?

Would you like to participate in some of our contests and win some goodies into your game? If so, here are some links...

1) Beat My Score and Win some Magic Beans

2) Find the secret word and Win Gold Bars

Hope to see you in the contests! Have a Cropsilicious Day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• stokrotka
    stokrotka Posts: 22 Level 2

Hallo 😊

I would like to see green and yellow green beans in the game 😊 both colors are delicious 😁😁😁.

The expression on their faces would be a little surprised and at the same time crazy.Β After combining them into three, more grains would sprinkle, and the more connections, the more additional grains, the more grains, the better the fun πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?