Simultaneously Winning and Losing a Level?

Options
Boombalatty
Boombalatty Posts: 35 Level 2

I just finished playing level 897, used quite a few boosters on it as well, and it went into Hero Mode with 2 moves left. However, I was unable to complete Hero Mode as the pop-up for a lost game also appeared. The Hero Mode music was playing along with the sad theme for having lost a game. Losing a level happens, it's not that big of a deal BUT I'm a little cheesed off because I wasted so many bonuses to keep the magic pony thing charged up. This occurred on the MS app for PC and I have no way of showing what happened as it was rather unexpected. I'm feeling like I'm just flushing money down the toilet at this point with how much I've spent lately and how many boosters I just wasted. This was an expensive glitch.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Boombalatty πŸ€— A Warm Welcome Back to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with your game! I have heard the same complaint by another player too!

By any chance, did you take any screenshots when this weird glitch happened? If so, will you be able to post them?

If you have not taken any screenshots, please don't worry about it! But, can you please provide these below details...

1) Device you are using ---> PC - through Windows 10 App;

2) Were you logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

3) Your game user ID number;

4) Did you use any boosters to win to win the level;

5) Did you take a Companion's help?

** The more details we provide, the better helpful it will be for the Studio, when they try to reproduce the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon. Have a Cropselicious rest of the day 🍐 πŸ“ 🍐

• Boombalatty
    Options

It's a bit late now but I was logged in via Facebook. I did use quite a few boosters, that's why I was so irritated but now I don't remember which ones or how many. Did I take a Companion's help? I guess so? Whichever one pops up as the default I just leave it there. My user ID is either 1385941549 (logged in) or 12485694470 (logged out). My Facebook account is Sally Griffin if that helps.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,375 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Boombalatty I would strongly advise that you also report it directly to player support too. They might not replace the boosters but as there has been an issue in your game, they might, so its worth a try. Contact here.

If you get an automated reply, reply back to that with the issue again and you should get a real person πŸ™‚

• Boombalatty
    Options

It's been so long now that I forgot all about it. I've blown so much cash on the game now that it would hardly make a difference at this point. If it happens again though I'll be sure to report it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?