Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Green tick but nothing to claim

Options
serena74
serena74 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello. My game has looked like this since yesterday. There’s nothing to claim, despite the green tick appearing. Thoughts?

Answers

• Lala_Ogayar
    Lala_Ogayar Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    Hello!! I also have this problem, I have closed the session and started again, sometimes this has worked for me, but not always the truth.
    regards
    sorry for my english hehe

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @serena74 and @Lala_Ogayar,

In my experience the green checkmark is used for several purposes: it can indicate you have completed a quest (and can claim a new reward), or that there has been a new quest added, or there is a new event in which you can participate or even a new level in an event. So, check out your quests and events areas both.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,797 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @serena74 and @Lala_Ogayar and again Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏

I think that from yestarday there is a little problem with the events part in Farm Heroes Saga.

May you please tell us if in your game yesterday showed up " The 4000 event"?

It appeared but all the players had difficulty to play because seems to be blocked and the Studio pull the event off to see what happened.

May you please tell us your device and if the game is updated to the last version? We try to give a solution as soon as possible 😉🙂🤩

Have a super day 🤗

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,797 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @serena74 and @Lala_Ogayar and again Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏

Just to inform that the problem with the Special Event 4000 is fixed! May you please check on your device if the green tick is still blocked and if you have the 4000 event?

Thanks for your understanding, I'm waiting for your comment 🙂🙂

In the meantime if you want to give a peek around the Community and have the chance to win gold bars or boosters please check here

The last hot news in the Community please check here

I wish a good day 🌞 🌻 🌼

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @serena74 and @Lala_Ogayar 🤗 Hearty Welcome to both of you to our Farmtastic King Community!

Can you please check your game now and see if that "Green Check" is still there OR is it gone?

I have noticed the same in my game for past couple of days, but now, it is gone. I am thinking it could be a temporary glitch! Can you please confirm, Serena?

And, if you still see the checkmark, please take another screenshot and post again?

Dear @Lala_Ogayar, You have communicated well through the Translator 👍️ Will you check if you still have the check mark?

If you do, take a screenshot and post it here please!

Looking forward to talk to you soon! Have a Cropsilicious Day 🥕 🥕

• serena74
    serena74 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello. Unfortunately it’s still there. I think it’s because the growing bonus thing is still popping up but has now finished? I keep getting pop ups about it but then it says it’s finished. ☹️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Oh! Thanks, Serena 👍 I too have this glitch on my phone. But, the game on iPad is normal.

And yes, you are absolutely right! The Green Tick and the “1-2-3 Cropsie” could be interlinked!

Let’s give it couple more days and see if the glitch clears up. If not, I will send in a report to our game In-charge team! Does that sound OK to you?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?