farm tournament in different rounds in mobile devices

muimui11
muimui11 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited April 2021 in Support

hello, I came up in first place in Round One in Farm tournament.

Now in Round Two, I am in Consolation Round. Oh,, who can help me to fix this issue?

*distress*

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@muimui11 Hi and welcome,

Is this for Farm heroes saga as you are in the Candy Crush saga area and each game has its own forum.

Link to Farm Heroes Saga below

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @muimui11 !

I moved your post from Candy Crush Saga to the Farm Heroes forum.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,728 Farm Moderator

Hi @muimui11 and a warm Welcome in Farm Heroes Saga Community 🍓🍏🥕🍓🍏🥕

The Farm Tournament round 1 is ended, now in the round 2 if you to be at the top list you have to collect new strawberries, those that you collected in the first round are not added!

May you please check this link: Farm Tournament you can find all the contest details.

I hope to answered at your question, if you need more support don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you!

Would you like to partecipate in a contest here in the Community to win boosters or gold bars please check here: Win prizes

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌞🌞🌺🌺

• muimui11

Hi, I played Round Two collecting 435 strawberries, and is in 3 spot. I saved the game, and login the next day. However my strawberries count to zero and I am in Consolation Round! After playing for hours, the strawberries still remain zero though I collected them.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator

Hello @muimui11 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Farm Tournament 😕

Are you playing on a mobile device OR a laptop? By any chance, did you clear cache/cookies after closing the game OR before logging in today?

I have noticed that it is affecting our game for some reason! But, I will find out once you provide more details.

Thank you for your cooperation and being patient with us 🍎 🍏

Talk to you soon! Have a Croptastic rest of the day!

• muimui11

Hi,I played on mobile. Since the issue is not fixed,i stopped playing.

• Urbán_Anasztázia
    Urbán_Anasztázia Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi there. I love this game and I also play it on PC and phone. Whatever I do doesn't come back. Here is the game I identify. 100001689543434 I'm waiting for the game back. I hope to get it back

• Urbán_Anasztázia
    Urbán_Anasztázia Posts: 3 Newbie

Sziasztok.

Hello. I love this game and I play it on both PC and phone. Whatever I do, the Farm Gold event doesn’t come back. Here is the game I identify. 100001689543434 I am waiting for the game. I hope to get it back.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator

Hello @Urbán_Anasztázia 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the Tournament from your game! Unfortunately, this is one recurring glitch, I have been noticing with the Tournament 😔

Now, the time is almost over! But, try this... play an old level with Strawberries, that has 1 or 2 stars. Win the level and gain more stars on it. See if the Strawberries counter appears once the level has ended! If it does, the Tournament will be back too 👍️

If it doesn't come back, I am sorry to say that we are out of luck 😕

But, would you mind telling me when did you lose the event from your game?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?