Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

You Have experienced an error that we are working on ... still ongoing

catmc61
catmc61 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi I am wondering if someone can help . Anyone else having problems playing on their laptop through facebook (not facebook gamecentre as that is not compatible with a chromebook) ? I have had this message for 2 days now and cannot play on the laptop through facebook yet it plays on my phone still .. the message i keep getting over and over again is You Have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix . Please try again in a minute ... but no matter how many times i have tried over the last 2 days the game will not load! It is a new asus chromebook only purchased 2 weeks ago but the game still works perfectly on my mobile devise . Anyone else have the same problem? Picture attached

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,261 Candy Moderator

Hello @catmc61 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

To answer your last question first, Yes! I too had this loading issue for the past 2 days on my PC with both Chrome and Edge browsers.

I have tried lots of things that I suggest you guys here, but everything was in vain! So, as a last resort, I tried clearing "all the history". It worked and my game opened. But, the Lives I have received and a large amount of my boosters were also removed (which, I was afraid of)! But, I am OK with it as I can accumulate those boosters within few weeks with the "Daily Booster" help!

So, try this out please....

Select History from the "Tool bar Settings" ---> Select the option of "Clear Browsing Data" (or similar option, depending on the browser we use) ---> Make sure that you have selected "all time" ---> Select all of the options that appear in the pop-up box ---> Click on "Clear Data" ---> It could take a while depending on the files our system has accumulated ---> Once it is done, close entire browser and start afresh ---> Your game should load without any issues now.

** I wanted to try this out as the game opened fine on my husband's laptop without any issues, but not on mine!

Since we have cleared all the history, we will have to go through all of the "pop up tutorials" again. Also, please bear in mind that you might see very less of your boosters.... remember that this is the result of clearing all the files from the system.

Hope this trick works for you too! Please try it out and let me know.

Hoping for the best! Have a Farmtastic rest of the Day 🍎 🍏 🍎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?