Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Is there a problem with Farm Heroes Saga no longer loading?

Answers

• Sandranz
    Sandranz Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi

I have the same issue and I have cleared all the History, etc. It still doesn't work though :(

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Sandranz 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that your game is still in the "loading" mode! Can you please tell me which device and browser you are using?

Also, have you tried to open the game on a different laptop -- may be a spouse's or kid's? Because, then only we will know if the issue was with our computer OR the internet servers! Can you please check it out and let me know?

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a Cropsilicious rest of the day 🍎 🍏 🍎

• Sandranz

Hi

It comes up with the below. It happens on my work laptop and my home laptop they are in 2 different locations. They are also different browsers.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

Which browser are you using @Sandranz ?

Have you tried a different browser?

Could you try incognito mode if using Firefox/ chrome?

Are you using windows 10, could you download the app if so as that will work much better. At least for home.

If none of that works can you let us know the OS and browser info via https://www.whatismybrowser.com/ ( I just discovered mine needs updating oops) and send us the screenshots so we can pass it over to the team. It is just on King.com right?

• Lady_Choo

@XmasBaby1225 You are not being ignored don't worry, the team doesn't see an issue yet so we are gathering information to show its more than just one player. So its good others are having the same issue.

• Sandranz

I play my games in Facebook and I am using Chrome, it is up to date on my home computer. I am not sure of the OS but it is older than Windows 10 as I can't download the game (app) from microsoft without having to buy windows 10. .

I tried playing it through the King site but I don't like the side bar showing and have lost a whole lot of my latest levels.

My work computer is Windows 10 and again it is through facebook that it does not work.

• Lady_Choo

So that's Facebook and king then.

Thanks to the information. As regards losing levels make sure your king account is synced with Facebook and they should reappear 😉

• Sandranz

I have synced the game through facebook and they aren't there.

Anyway will King be fixing the Farm Heroes on facebook as that is the preferred way of playing the game for me.

• XmasBaby1225
    XmasBaby1225 Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi @Lady_Choo! Thanks for letting me know that you have not forgotten about me.

From what I have been reading here, evidently I am not the only person who is experiencing this problem.@Lady_Choo Once again, I have tried everything that you, @PummyRaj and @encantes have suggested above, from clearing the cache, cookies and browsing history to trying different browsers and 2 other laptops I have. I have also tried via incognito mode and the problem remains ongoing. There is definitely something wrong with the King.com site, which is my preferred way to play, since all of the games are available that way. I do not play on Facebook Game Room. All 5 games are still freezing on the "loading" page, exactly like the screenshots I sent above, at the beginning of this thread. I see that @Sandranz has also received the "error" message, just like I do with Blossom Blast, only that my message was worded differently.

I am sure as time goes on, more people will be contacting you with this same problem. I don't think that this is a problem with any of our computers, because why would it be happening all of a sudden? I have been playing on the King site since 2010, (11 years) and have never had this problem! 😥

• Milan_Raznatovic
    Milan_Raznatovic Posts: 5 Level 2

I have same problem on mozzila and MS edge...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?