Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Game Loading

fox99
fox99 Posts: 5 Level 2

Every time I load FHS I have to go through the game tutorials before being able to play. I play through FB on a Windows 10 Laptop

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I'll give you the moderator.

Good luck

@PummyRaj

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

Welcome to our friendly community @fox99 I am one of the farm moderators so I will do my best to help.

Do you clear cookies regularly? This often resets the game so it thinks you are a new player. Unless you have problems I would advise only clearing cache and see if that helps.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator

Hello @fox99 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

I know it is very annoying when these tutorials keeps on popping up each time we open the game!

We have sent in a request to the Farm Team to minimize these pop-ups. But, we are not sure when we will see some result though!

In the meantime, please head over to our Ideas section and Vote-Up for this Idea ---> Limit the Pop-Ups

If you think that it is not the right idea, feel free to suggest through this link ---> Suggest a New Idea in FHS

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Cropsilicious rest of the Day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• fox99
    fox99 Posts: 5 Level 2

Thank you all for your replies, sadly clearing the cache and cookies had no effect. After the game loads I still have a minimum of 18 mouse clicks to make before I can make my first move in the game. I have no such issues on the mobile app but I prefer to play on the laptop.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?