1-2-3 Grow isn't working correctly

Options
mnpepper
mnpepper Posts: 14 Level 2

1-2-3 Grow says it has three days remaining but, when trying to use, get message "You Ran Out of Time, Better Luck Next Time." Thank you in advance for your answer.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,163 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @mnpepper 🤗 A Warm Welcome Back to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that the event is not working properly for you! This is the first time that the Cropsie is behaving this way!

Usually, that "you ran out of time" message would appear after the event has ended and it would keep popping up multiple times. But, while the event is going on, this would be the first 🤔

Have you tried any trouble shooting steps? If not, can you please try these 2 for me (in this order please)...

(1) Log out of the game -- close the App -- disconnect from the Internet -- Turn-off your device for 5 to 10 minutes -- Turn your device on and the internet -- log back into the game and play;

(2) If that does not work out -- Try all the steps again and after disconnecting from the internet, clear the cache and then turn off your device. Then, follow all the steps just as above.

Hopefully, it will work. If not, please post and let me know, so that I can escalate the issue to our Community In-charge.

Hope it works out and you can play the event without glitches. Have a Croptastic rest of the day 🌱 🌱

• mnpepper
    Options

Followed the steps you provided and the problem still exists.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,163 Candy Moderator
    Options

Very sorry to know that @mnpepper 🤔

Can you please tell me which device you are using and what version of the game you have installed currently?

Thank you 🌺 🌺

• mnpepper
    Options

I'm using Microsoft 10 version; just updated to the latest version this week. Here is a screen shot of the problem

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?