Connection Lost Bug (under investigation)

Answers

• nancyb099
    nancyb099 Posts: 73 Level 2

I keep getting the "connection lost" message after watching first ad to obtain extra moves on Android. Wifi working fine. Have cleared cache, restarted, etc. All other apps are fine including other King game apps. This appears to be a bug in your game as it started immediately after you updated the menu bar. Please fix app or post instructions for users.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,001 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good evening all.

We are going to pass this over to the team, but its the weekend and so it will be early next week.

One thing that is a possibility is that you were all in the testing group and it has since moved around in order to try other players. But following the update, its ended...but they haven't taken away the videos. That could cause the no connection issue from past experience.

Please be patient, I know its annoying but it is a test feature so we need to wait to see what the studio says 🙂

• Sarand4
    Sarand4 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, yes I too are getting the 'connection lost' issue when attempting to watch the second of the free moves ads.

I see that you are now aware from other players. I had sent a message to support but I didn't get a useful response.

I hope it's fixed soon. I'm stuck on a level. Lol

Have a good weekend.

• TexGirl2021
    TexGirl2021 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm having the same issue on Android, restarted phone. Still happening. All updates have been loaded!

• joanlong
    joanlong Posts: 2 Newbie

I am having the same problem as others who have reported this. When going for extra moves, I get a "lost connection" message after I've watched the first ad. I tried one of the suggestions (turn off wifi/mobile data) but that didn't solve the problem. Definitely a bug! Is there any solution?

• barbbanman
    barbbanman Posts: 1 Newbie

I am also having this same problem. i even uninstalled and reinstalled the game hoping to solve the problem but it didn't work. I was able to restore my account to to current level but now I have lost all my boosters...very disappointing 😞

• dibrace
    dibrace Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2021

Hi, I'm having the same problem.

I've re installed the game ( lost my boosters😒) but it hasn't helped. I'm on level 3420 if that makes any difference?

Thanks

I am playing on a Galaxy A40

Game version is 5.58.5

• vic2503
    vic2503 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I'm also having the same problem. Any idea how or when this will be fixed? Thank you!

• Plumedargent
    Plumedargent Posts: 21 Level 2

Hi, im having the same problem

I keep getting the "Connection Lost" message when watching ads to get additional moves.

I can watch the first add, but that's it. After that connection is lost...

- This started with the last update.

- I've trued WI-FI and data, problem remains.

i have still some pictures of the last "Plantamiz" events on my screen

i play with Android

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?