Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Connection Lost Bug (under investigation)

Options

Answers

• OBrien55
    OBrien55 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

KevinF63 described it exactly. It's happening on various devices. It's not happening on an ad, it's when you click to view the second and as KevinF63 said.

• oldgoldflute
    oldgoldflute Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am also getting the "you appear to have lost connection" message. I am playing on my Samsung Tablet. Hope this is fixed soon. I'm glad to see I am not the only one experiencing this. Very annoying!

• amo76
    amo76 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Hi I now can't connect at all to save my progress via Facebook, I'll get withdrawal symptoms soon lol πŸ˜‰

• Carrie666
    Carrie666 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem using android. What is the solution?

• fandad
    fandad Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I'm experiencing the same since last Thursday, 5/6. I emailed support and received a generic reply that referred me to the community. Some messages recommended to uninstall...big mistake. I lost all my free lives messages (241) from when I used to play on FB and all my rewards. Very, very frustrating...I emailed again with additional info and no reply. I am playing on S10+ and using my email. Not connected to FB anymore. I've switched and used data and wifi and it happens with both. I too have been playing for many years, and love the game. Please fix soon. I don't have issues with the other King games.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,743 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hello @Carrie666 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are too having the issue of "connection error" issue in your game! This issue was already reported and the Farm Studio team is investigating the issue. We should have some update real soon.

I would request you to keep an eye on this main thread ---> "Connection Error after the 2nd Ad" to check for the updates on the issue. Once you click on that link with Green Letters, please post these details::

• Which device are you playing on?
    • Which game version are you using?
    • Do you remember which ad you were watching when it happened?

Thank you for being patient and understanding πŸ™

Have a Cropsilicious rest of the day and a great week ahead πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

** Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, this post will be closed as it will help us to keep all the complaints in a single place.

• huubkes
    huubkes Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Zelfde probleem, geeft aan geen verbinding meer, onzin volop verbinding. Raadt iedereen aan game te verwijderen misschien dat er dan iets gebeurt πŸ˜ͺ

• Carrie666
    Carrie666 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same connection lost issue! So annoying! lol

I am playing on my android Ios, Not sure what version of the game but when I go to google store is says I am using the most updated version. As well the ads that I watch prior to getting the connection lost are different depending on time of day or day itself as this has been occuring for a few days now :(

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @aprendizsp and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry but at the moment we don't have any news about the issue, the Farm Studio is working on itand I hope to give to the players the solution.

Many thanks for your understanding! πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?