Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Connection Lost Bug (under investigation)

Answers

• Grayman
    Grayman Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited May 2021

I sent them a bug report last week for this exact issue. They have no problem showing me ads, but the second "get moves ad" returns lost connection after it completes now when it attempts to give me the moves. On android tablet and I only have a wifi connection. It has worked perfectly for months until this last update.

• nowornever110
    nowornever110 Posts: 3 Newbie

Like someone else I lost all of my boosters because I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Caused everything to go to shyte and now I have to essentially start agsin. Unless my stuff is replaced - I’m done.

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,306 Level 5
    edited May 2021

Hi there,

I've had the same problem for a few days now. Exactly as described in the previous posts. Have done all the normal 'fixes' but nothing works. I'm on an iPad and everything is up to date and my wifi connexion is just fine. 'Connexion lost' appears....extremely frustrating...would love to know when it might be fixed @encantes

• paiser
    paiser Posts: 2 Newbie

This is really frustrating. When will it be fixed??

• paiser
    paiser Posts: 2 Newbie

This issue with the connection lost after watching one ad is extremely frustrating. When will it be fixed????

• jor1973
    jor1973 Posts: 1 Newbie

Tengo el mismo problema de error de conexiΓ³n desde hace una semana aprox... En otros juegos anda todo perfecto

Saludos

• barbbanman
    barbbanman Posts: 1 Newbie

why has the bug not been fixed for "lost connection" after the first ad for more moves???? I reinstalled the game and lost all my saved boosters 😑

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,777 Farm Moderator
    edited May 2021

Hi @barbbanman and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you have an issue with your game connection, there are other players in your same situation and we have already reported the issue to the Farm Studio to fix it.

May you please answer these questions:

• Which device are you playing on?
    • Which game version are you using?
    • Do you remember which ad you were watching when it happened?

Connection LostΒ please click on this green link

Many thanks for your understanding πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

I wish you a super day 🌞 🌺⚘

I've to close this thread, to have all the info in one place

• MetBob58
    MetBob58 Posts: 16 Level 2

I have the same problem - loss of connection after I watch the first ad and collect the first two extra moves.

I am playing on a Huawei Y7 2019

Game version is 5.58.5

The problem occurs with all ads.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”FARM MODERATOR UPDATE πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”

The lost connection is under investigation by the studio. They thank you for your patience πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?