Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

(ENDED)👉🏻 Win boosters! 🐶 how observant are you? 👀🐶👈🏻

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

Hello again, I am saddened to hear or read about your experiences with the in game features, I hope you have decided to continue with your game and with the Community and take this contest and reply with your answers for a chance to win Gold Bar's that everyone has the same chance as you would have...

These are called Community Games and contests, which are for Community members only (we) The Community members invite members to play in house contest for Gold Bar's or Badges or other types of rewards or a combined rewards of these sometimes .....I suggest if your having in game hard challenging levels or possible difficulties to report them to customer services they will be gladly to help you out, if you have already contacted them may I suggest you contact our Farm Hero Game Moderators @Lady_Choo, @PummyRaj, @encantes they are very friendly and helpful and more than willing to help you out my Community friend and member, hope this helps you out l

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,898 Pro Player 👑

Hi @me6412 (I'm learning [is that what they call a tag?]) Learning lots of new things, only recently found a load of bonuses I hadn't collected from collecting/earning the different animals! Thank you very much for your reply, understanding and support.

I love this game, and I am so impressed with how friendly everyone is. I love this community, again only recently joined it, it certainly is a far cry from a very old game I used to play, a predecessor to these games now.

I have found customer services on the couple of occasions I have used them very prompt to reply, and generally how helpful, friendly and supportive everyone is, and certainly here on the community you really make us feel welcome for which I am very humbled. I apologise for my previous comment, totally my fault for being so engrossed in the game! 😁

Certainly looking forward to continuing to be part of this community, continuing with my game and looking forward to anything new happening! Thank you again 🌈

• Racoon7

OOOOH! a new badge, Name Dropper! 😁Looking forward to learning more xxxx

• ZygaiFamily
    ZygaiFamily Posts: 24 Level 2

1.Sun

2.Color of dot on side on slide went from red to green

3.barn door added to side of the slide.

4.Small cloud

5.Color of strap on hay bale on the left side changed colors brown to green.

6.Poles on swing changed colors red to gray.

7.Rivets missing from swing.

8.Fence post added.

9.Hay bale added to the right side.

10.Purple Flowers.

11.Dogs nose changed colors from green to blue sparkly.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,265 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2021

Well done @Racoon7 😎

I am so sorry, I just saw your earlier post.

I am above level 2000....only there and not higher purely because I blog and add videos both for here and for my youtube channel and King change the levels so many times, I am constantly replaying levels I spent a lot of time on already sometimes more than a few times. So my own game level suffers as there is only me to do it.

I will say though. I don't put money into it. And I am not against that as I do in certain other games, but farm does give a lot of boosters via the events. Again mine are sitting there un-used for the reason being I play levels without using more than shovels. I refuse to use boosters on principle in my videos. If I cannot play the level without them, how can those who don't have them play them. And it may take longer but I always pass them.

I am not a brilliant player, there are many better than me. So what I am saying is if I can play without spending, it can be done. We just need patience...and hair to pull out sometimes 🤦‍♀️

• Racoon7

Thank you @Lady_Choo for your kind reply and help. I will check out your videos on youtube xx

Until the new team event I was quite strict with myself and found I could like you get by with shovels, using my beans to buy 3 each time. I also feel that the levels should be achievable eventually! 😸 and found sometimes you just get a really hard screen, whereas replaying will eventually give you an achievable one, and Amelia's gifts are exceptionally welcome! (although I may buy extra goes at the beginning of the round when the generous piggy appears) 😊 xxx Just trying really hard for my team to get some bonuses for us all xxxxx

• Lady_Choo

@Racoon7 if you get stuck, give me a shout and I will see if I have got the videos 🙂

• bonbec
    bonbec Posts: 1 Newbie

Image du haut

Manque le soleil

Manque un nuage

Intérieur du nuage différent

Manque un panneau latéral sur la maisonnette du toboggan

Manque un poteau sur la clôture

Rond du toboggan couleur différente

Poteaux balançoire couleur différente

Sangle botte foin couleur différente

Nez du chien différent

Manque une botte de foin

Manque une fleur

• Lady_Choo

Thank you @bonbec we need to use English in the community though so everyone can understand. I am telling you so that in future you will know 🙂

Welcome to the community and thank you for taking part!

• Lady_Choo

Thank you everyone for playing. Winner will be announced shortly!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?