πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Help, level 2225

Options
2Β»

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
    Options

I experienced the level 3 times with my Android mobile, the first was πŸ‘Œ πŸ†—οΈ and the frog jumped on the strawberries the other two unfortunately the frog didn't jump on the πŸ“.

I try to play again the level later, in the meantime may you please wait until next week when the staff is on duty, I'm going to report it.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• emmdjej
    emmdjej Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Still the same problem but I'll wait to next week 😊 thank you for reporting it. I made a screen recording but seems like I cant add videos. Mp4 format is not supported πŸ˜”

• hero_2
    hero_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello, I have the same problem (frog won't jump onto strawberry - level 2225). I've been trying for days. Is this some bug and will it be solved? Please respond soon.

• encantes
    Options

Hi @hero_2 and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry about the issue with the Frog in Farm Heroes Saga, we have already reported the problem to the Farm Studio, but will not be fixed before next week. I have the issue too.

Many thanks for your understanding, when we have news we will post a comment!

Again sorry⚘🌺🌻🌼

• encantes
    Answer βœ“
    Options

HiΒ @emmdjej and @hero_2 again Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I played just now level 2225 and the glitch with the Frog is fixed! Did you check on your device?

Many thanks for your understanding and again sorry for that!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Happy playing 🐣 πŸ₯• πŸ” 🦬 🍏 πŸ“ 🐣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?