Issues with TEAMS

Headless
Headless Posts: 61 Level 3

When teams were first offered, I set one up and when nobody joined after a couple of days I left my team so I could just join another one. That turned out to be a mistake because all the suggested teams that were offered to me were already full and even though people asked for members for their teams on the boards here, I could not join any of those teams either because the search box to look for specific teams is greyed out and not useable. I paid the required beans to set up my own team AGAIN, so I can at least try to do team events on my own, but nobody will be able to join my team because as far as I can tell from other posts here, the search box is STILL not working.

So... how do you join a team when all that are offered to you are full and you can't even search for anything else? How can you get members for your own team when nobody else can even look for your team?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello again dear @Headless πŸ€—

We have complained about the issue with joining the Teams and the Farm Studio was working on it and sent a fix. Now, the issue should be resolved on all platforms / devices.

** Your friends should be able to search for your team name - without any issues now and that team should pop-up πŸ‘οΈ By any chance, it didn't, please log out of the game -- close the App - restart the Browser / mobile device -- it should work now. Can you please check and post the update?

** With regards to team being open -- If you are not looking for specific friends, you should be good with keeping it "Open". But, make sure that you have not set the "Level" bar too high!

The feature itself starts for the players from 100 and above. So, make sure you have put the limit at 100 or less.

Please let me know how it goes, and if it worked or not!

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a Cropsilicious day! 🍎 🍏 🍎

Β«1

Answers

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @Headless πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I completely understand your frustration and I am sorry about this situation!

What I have noticed is that for the first 2 days, the feature worked great and then, the issues started!

We are trying to find out as many details we can to assist in any way we can! Unfortunately, it is taking more time to get the information as the Farm Studio is very busy with rectifying the β€œNo connection” after the 2nd Ad and also the β€œFrogs” bug,

I request you please be patient with us and wait for the update we are going to share with you all... which is hopefully, soon 🀞

• PummyRaj

Oh, Sorry! @Headless πŸ₯

One thing I would suggest you is to keep checking the requests you have received from time to time.

This is completely my guess, but, I think only 2 requests will be there at once. And, if our requests area is full (just those 2 requests), players cannot send a request anymore into that team!

Once again, it is completely my guess! But, one of my team-mates were trying to get in from past few days, but they were getting β€œerror”. So, I kept clearing out the random requests and they were able to join this morning. These 2 could be inter-related or may be not! But, does not hurt for me try it out! I am waiting for 2 more of my friends. Hence, I am keeping the requests place free for them 🀞

• Headless

How were your friends able to find your Team? With the search box not working, I have no idea how anyone even searches for a specific team.

There are no requests for me to look at, unfortunately. My team is set up as an Open team, so I don't think anyone would even have to send a request. So, I guess I just have to wait and hope I see a message at some time that the search box is working and then repost my Team. Or HOPE it is eventually offered to some people. So frustrating.

Thanks for trying to help!

• PummyRaj
    Answer βœ“

Hello again dear @Headless πŸ€—

We have complained about the issue with joining the Teams and the Farm Studio was working on it and sent a fix. Now, the issue should be resolved on all platforms / devices.

** Your friends should be able to search for your team name - without any issues now and that team should pop-up πŸ‘οΈ By any chance, it didn't, please log out of the game -- close the App - restart the Browser / mobile device -- it should work now. Can you please check and post the update?

** With regards to team being open -- If you are not looking for specific friends, you should be good with keeping it "Open". But, make sure that you have not set the "Level" bar too high!

The feature itself starts for the players from 100 and above. So, make sure you have put the limit at 100 or less.

Please let me know how it goes, and if it worked or not!

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a Cropsilicious day! 🍎 🍏 🍎

• Headless

Thanks for the help! Glad to know the search function is working now. I did probably have the level set too high and have lowered it now. Thanks again!

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3

I'm quite liking the addition of teams, but I do have a few questions regarding members.

My team has at least 5 'members' that don't take part in quests/tomahawks collecting etc, not even 5 for signing-in. Why anyone would join a team and not take part is beyond me!

Unless they have joined several teams at once, and opted to play on another team. Then why don't they leave, and hopefully others will join and be a useful addition to ours? πŸ™‚

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @Eggcracker πŸ€—

Welcome Back πŸ₯ Hope you and your family are doing great!

I am glad to know that you too like the "Teams" feature. Although, it is not fully established yet, the features that are currently available are great πŸ‘Œ

** With regards to "inactive" players -- There will always be few of them in all groups! They could have joined just to check it out what it is; Or they don't know what it is for and they saw the feature and they got in; they could have been stuck in a hard level; or the blunt reason -- they are just lazy!!

** Are you the Team leader? If you think you have waited for enough time, you can delete that (those) players from the team, so that you can make room for others. If you are not the team leader, you can ask the team-leader to check that player(s);

** There is "Chat" feature available, isn't it? Give that player few reminders and ask them, why aren't they playing. To be questioned in the public, they must respond 😁 (or leave)!

To answer one of your questions -- No! We can be in only one group, and it is not possible to join more than 1 team at a time;

I am the leader of my team and I am not participating in collecting those "Pick-Axes" either. I do not have anymore levels to play. I play the game when the Bonnie is out to help me - which is on the weekdays, and the "Crystal Quest" is available only on weekends! But, you are right! We can always give "log-in" points for those 3 days.

So finally, some of those players could just be lazy and wanted to earn the gifts without doing their part! So, the ideal action would be to "remove" them from the team. (I did that πŸ˜…)

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    edited June 2021

Hello, I am well thank you.

The team feature is a lot different to the honey pot-collector game, you can really help each other, which I like.

Sadly I'm not the team leader, or I would have quickly 'lost' the slackers 😊

The pickaxes just arrive by default when you open the game, you get 5 for just showing-up for the day, no effort required.

I too take advantage of Bonnie, but sadly I had a bit of a disaster when signing in to my game, I completely lost track of my sign-in details, so changed my password. (I got hugely in a big big muddle, brain-fog!) When I got back into my game my beans were there, but I'd completely lost my 'dogs' and tractors, and I had a fair few πŸ˜‘ There were so many because I'd not realised, or forgotten, about collecting my rewards in the early rounds, so had a huge stack there waiting for me, it was fun whilst I had them. Now, it's zero, except for what I can get in bonus rounds.

Whilst I'm on a rant 😊 I wish we could get rid of the '1 spade' reward that comes at the start of the daily rewards. It often mucks-up my next game as you can't purchase your 3 spades, and when playing along with Bonnie you need all the help you can get, or you lose a streak very quickly. The End πŸ™‚

STOP PRESS I've just realised the team leader isn't taking part!!

• Katmosphere
    Katmosphere Posts: 6 Level 2

I was on teams and it was working great but as soon as I got an upgraded phone despite signing in the account through Facebook my option to be in a team and my team has gone. Does anyone know what I could do?

• majia13
    majia13 Posts: 8 Level 2

As a person who Doesn’t have any real friends playing this game. I have the same issue as stated in the first post of this discussion.

when I finally got to join a group no one was really playing or sending life’s. So I used to get life’s before when it was a random group I was in. And usually at least 3 out of the group members would contribute to the challenges.

Now I opened my own group but no one is joining.

group name is β€œplay every day” (level 1000 and above)

Join if you want πŸ₯°

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?