Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

TEAMS in FARM Heroes Saga - CREATE your own or JOIN a friend's TeamπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,896 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Pitty_Kitty I totally agree, and yes the feature does only seem to be available when Bonnie disappears. I am sure there are many more players that feel exactly the same too. I am trying, but I am having to buy quite a bit of gold for extra boosters when Bonnie is not around. xx πŸ˜•

• LorettaJB71
    LorettaJB71 Posts: 0 Newbie

I am looking for people to join my team in Farm Heroes Saga. The team name is Dog Lovers USA.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,314 Candy Moderator

Hello @LorettaJB71 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Few tips for you - to make it easy for other players to join your group...

1) Make sure that you have kept the team "OPEN";

2) Keep the level entry to as low as 100 -- there are many players who are in lower levels. If all the teams keep the bar so high, they will not be able to join any of the teams. And, we will not have players in our teams;

3) Keep checking if you have any requests? If you do, clear those requests either by "Accept" or "Decline" options. If we do not clear that out, other players will not be able to send the requests and your team will not have players.

I am sure, with these changes, you will receive players now. Please post back and let me know if you are still having issues. You can simply type your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic week ahead πŸ“ πŸ“

• dayami
    dayami Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2021

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• dayami
    dayami Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2021

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• PummyRaj

Hello @dayami πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

In this part of the Community, we use only English language to comment, so that everybody can understand what we are saying and expressing πŸ™‚

Can you please write your comments in English? If you have any questions about Farm Heroes Saga game and you are comfortable with speaking Spanish only, please post your question in our Spanish Area

Thank you for understanding! Have a Cropsilicious day πŸ“ πŸ“

• PummyRaj
    edited May 2021

Hello dear @Pitty_Kitty πŸ€— Hope you had a great weekend!

Actually, what I thought was that the Farm Studio is sending this "Crystal" event only over the weekends.... which happens to be Bonnie's off days!

I think the event appears on weekends because -- (a) the Studio wants to see how the players are receiving the event; (b) whether the Farmers are enjoying the event or not; (c) how many players are active / taking part in the event, etc.,

I am sure that once the event is success, they will roll over the event for the entire week - just like we had the Honey Harvest and it's point system.

It has been exactly a week since few group of players have received this feature. More players have received it over this last weekend. It looks like it is still under and "testing" process.

I am assuming that once all the players (or the majority of us) have received the "Teams", the Farm Studio will send out more features and events for us to enjoy!

Hope this made sense and clarifies πŸ™‚ Please let me know if I can be of further assistance πŸ‘οΈ

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day and a Cropsilicious week ahead πŸ₯ πŸ‡ πŸ₯

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

It makes sense, thanks. Well, I'm hopeful some changes will happen. I gave my feedback at least, under these circumstances I can't take part in the event and help my team, unfortunately, beside getting login points and sending lives πŸ€”

• rfjh5
    rfjh5 Posts: 52 Level 2

Dearest @PummyRaj

There's no sign of the event with my farming, but it's probably because I'm still not able to join your team, have tried every day but the "Search for teams by name...." has remained inactive, and the list of recommendations for me never includes Fans-Of-Farm so I'm solo farming on Level 1829, I managed to get through level 1828 beanless, with just the aid of one dog!!

Hope to hear some good news of how to join you soon.

Meanwhile have a Farmtastic day

Best wishes @rfjh5

• Headless
    Headless Posts: 61 Level 3

Open for business here!! 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?