Synchronisation?

cricammia
cricammia Posts: 2 Newbie

I have recently changed my phone and the app installed...

I am wondering how the synchronisation with my account and my play progess works, as in the old phone I was at Level 4120 (and still waiting for a new release, "Coming soon!"), and in the new phone I am at Level 4030 (??!!)...Waiting for new levels to be released...

TThx in advance

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,531 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @cricammia πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Actually, there is nothing wrong with your device and or the game App either!

There was a glitch in the game last month, and many extra levels were released to some groups of players. The Farm Studio team tried to close them back but, for some reason it was not a success for all the players.

Since you have a new device, the version and the system are being on the updated version, the game is working as it is supposed to. Where as on your old phone, the glitch is still there and you can still access those 90+ extra levels.

Did this make sense or have I confused you even more? Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance or clarification. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,531 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @cricammia πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Actually, there is nothing wrong with your device and or the game App either!

There was a glitch in the game last month, and many extra levels were released to some groups of players. The Farm Studio team tried to close them back but, for some reason it was not a success for all the players.

Since you have a new device, the version and the system are being on the updated version, the game is working as it is supposed to. Where as on your old phone, the glitch is still there and you can still access those 90+ extra levels.

Did this make sense or have I confused you even more? Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance or clarification. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• cricammia
    cricammia Posts: 2 Newbie

Hallo @PummyRaj ,

OK! Thanks .. I look forward to get new episodes released :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?