๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Connection Lost Bug (under investigation)

Options
15678911ยป

Answers

• Plumedargent
    Plumedargent Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Hello PummyRaj

I am playing on Android with a Samsung A50 , my connection wifi is very good and same problem with data.

I have the 3 following screens directly when i connect and also when i am asking lives to my team ( not happens when i ask life to other players ). This is really annoying and i don't dont what to do more. i reboot, restart, clean cache but nothing helped.

Thank you for your help ๐Ÿ˜€

• Mary1968
    Mary1968 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited May 2021
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Mary1968 ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.

Can you please post your comment in English, so that we know about the issue in your game?

** In the screenshot you have provided, I do not see a connection issue! Please give more details in your next comment (in English please ๐Ÿ˜Š)

Thank you & Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• Mary1968
    Mary1968 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited May 2021
    Options
  • Plumedargent
    Options

Hello

Mary 1968 said this :

"Asks to connect as I am already, connected and does not give me the opportunity to ask for and receive help"

Mary has the same problem i have : she is connected but the game asks her to connect and she cannot receive lives

Can the support do something for us ?

• Grayman
    Grayman Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

message to the engineers...

the problem is that the status for the connection does not get updated when the device gets turned back on if the game was running when the device goes to sleep. Your game needs to first update the connection status when it finds it can not connect whether it is for extra moves, up front when it can't reach the normal login server, etc. If a person closes the game and then starts it again - all is okay - that has been my experience. There are no helpful screens to let the engineers know what the problem. Read my message... I happen to be an electronics engineer well versed in wifi and mobile application design.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,331 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@QueenB will pass it on for you @Grayman I know in some cases though players have closed the game as that is the troubleshooting we always advise. Its worth them looking at though thank you.

• Grayman
    Grayman Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am using an android tablet and for me at least, as I said, just closing the game and starting it back works for me. A few issues regarding connections have been fixed that were introduced in the last month. Different devices may certainly have other issues. Best regards

• Plumedargent
    Options

Hello

i have always the same problem, 3 screens saying i must be connected to have rewards and lives BUT i am connected...

It's frustating , i cannot have lives from other players and no rewards.

When i try to contact the support, the only answer i have is an automatically answer saying "contact the community"

Can somebody help ?

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?