Why don't I get the lives friends send me?

Ranj
Ranj Posts: 8 Level 2

I get lives from friends, but when I click on the icon, I don't get the lives.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,208 Candy Moderator

Hello @Ranj 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please tell me whether you are talking about the lives from your regular friends OR the friends in your "Team"?

Also, can you please explain a bit more about what is happening when you try to collect the lives?

You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day and a great rest of the week 🍓 🍓

• Ranj

Thank you for responding. I get lives from my Team and when I click on the little icon on the top right hand, I get a dialogue box that shows me the number of lives I have received. When I click on "Accept" , the diagoluge box closes, but I don't get the lives.

• PummyRaj

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation, dear @Ranj 🤗 It is very helpful.👌

For me, I request for lives, and my team-mates do send them. But, when I click on the "Rewards" tab, I see none!

Let me escalate about it to our Farm In-charge.

Can you please tell me which device you are using?

• Ranj

I use an Android phone as well as my PC.

• PummyRaj

So, it is the same situation on both phone and PC?

I need few more details to pass on to our game In-charge. Please bear with me 🙏

** Do you open the game on PC and phone at the same time or different times?

** Did you notice the players' names you have received lived from? Are they the same on both devices?

** Are you receiving any Magic Beans at all?

** If you are opening both devices at the same time, next time, can you please try the other way.... open only one device once -- try to collect the Lives -- then open the game on second device;

** Once you do that, please post what you have noticed / how it went.

I am also working with a friend to figure out the glitches with Lives. Any and all information we can find out would be very useful to pass on to the Farm Game Studio.

Thank you very much for your patience! Have a Farmtastic day and great rest of the weekend 🐥 🐇 🐥

• Ranj

I play the game only on one device at a time.

I don't really notice the names of the team members who send me lives.

I receive Magic Beans on my phone only, not on my PC.

Sometimes I do get lives on my phone, though not on the PC.

Thank you for your help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?