🚜 Join the Farm Heroes Summer Community contest🌞 HERE!
👩‍🌾 Become the Farmer of the Month in the Community!🌞😎 HERE!
🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win HERE
🔥 Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga 🌶
👫 Everything you need to know about TEAMS! HERE!

Change +5 reward options

13Next

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Quite simply, I had my game synced on two devices. I would only play new levels on my tablet and use my phone to save any boosters. So for example, if I got the +5 booster when I got 160 honey pots, I would play until I had 159 pots on my tablet. I would then open it on my phone and redo a simple level to get the extra pot. I would then get the +5 booster and immediately close the game on my phone. Repeat. I banked four of them that way, hoping that I could use more than one at a time in a level. As I found out, I could only use one at a time, so I didn't bother doing that again. However, I always managed to make sure I had a +5 booster every time I did a new rancid level. The extra 5 moves means an extra 25,000 points.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Racoon7Racoon7 Posts: 2,195 Level 3

Hi @MountainMom I think this is a great idea, it has happened to me several times when I started playing until I realised. Some of the other boosters do the same when you collect them, so it would be great if this could be applied to all of these, so you can use them when you really need them xxxxx Definitely voted a yes from me xxx 😁✔️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.