Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Help with level 4040

psund
psund Posts: 15 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Support

I am hopelessly stuck! Any tips or how to videos?

Answers

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5

@psund hi and welcome

Sorry but you posted your question in wrong area.Here is Farm Heroes Super Saga.Please click here to choose the game that you have a problem,thank you.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @psund !

Don't worry, I've moved your post to the Farm Heroes Saga Community- I'm sure your fellow Farmers will be able to help you out πŸ˜‰

May I introduce you to @PummyRaj , @Lady_Choo and @encantes ? They are our wonderful Farm Heroes Saga Mods!

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

Hi @psund and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Wow you are at the top level!!! Well done.

I'm sorry I can't help you at the moment I've reached level 4008 but don't worry I'm sure that @PummyRaj can help you with some tips 😊😊😊

Many thanks for tag @Lola_Pop

I wish you a super day 🌞 🌺⚘

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021

Hello dear @psund πŸ€— A Warm Welcome Back to our Farm King Community!

So sorry for reaching you this late πŸ™πŸΌ It has been a week since you have posted here... are you still stuck in the level or already done with it? If you are still looking for help, here you go πŸ₯

Level # 4040 is a little tricky one. But, we have played even trickier levels than this...

So, here are my suggestions...

1) Start your level with a β€œBreaker” Companion β€” it will be a big help with breaking the ice;

2) Till some of the ice blocks are broken, you can concentrate on collecting the Cropsies;

3) We need only 6 Poppies and there were 8 given, so one less worry πŸ˜€

4) The best way to collect the Poppies is to run the Bulls up & downwards, but not sideways;

I felt these are the main pointers for me to remember to win the level. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Ho0e you win the level now. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ₯ 🍏 πŸ₯

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Thank you very much for the tag dear @Lola_Pop and @encantes πŸ₯°

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?