Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Team Crystal Quest

Nhulunbuy
Nhulunbuy Posts: 25 Level 2
edited November 2021 in Discussions

I play on PC and ipad. When I pass a level on ipad I earn rewards for my team. When I pass a level on PC I get nothing. Others seem to have the same problem. They get the team icon on PC but cannot earn rewards.

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,795 Farm Moderator

Hi @Nhulunbuy and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you have a problem with the new Team Feature with your Pc!!! Just because it's a new release the Farm Studio is still testing with groups of players if everything is working with no glitch. I can understand that is frustating just to earn the Crystals only through your ipad, but I think that soon the New Team Feature will be in the Pc games too.

In the meantime would you like to give a peek around the Community? You can participate to contests or challenges and have the chance to win boosters or gold bars: Win Prizes

Many thanks for your understanding πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

If you have any question don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you.

I wish you a Farmtastic day ⚘🌺🌼🌻

• Nhulunbuy
    Nhulunbuy Posts: 25 Level 2

It is now September and the problem with Team Crystal Quest is still the same. The game appears on PC but team members cannot score points for a team when they win a level. Can this be fixed?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,640 Candy Moderator

Hello @Nhulunbuy πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Unfortunately, the "Crystal Quest" event is not available for PC game unless we play through the App from Microsoft Store (on Windows 10). Because, Crystal Quest is also like any other special event and none of the special events are available πŸ˜”

The "Teams" is still a new feature which is being rolled out to players - few groups at a time. Hence, the players using mobile devices also have not received the feature yet!

Hopefully, all the players will receive the feature soon and we all can enjoy the goodies like we did in "Honey Harvest" event 🍯 🍯 🍯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?