Level 4121 Farm heroes

Options
amylu727
amylu727 Posts: 1 Newbie

When will level 4121 of Farm heroes be released on android? I have been waiting more than a month

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,059 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @amylu727 and @djfluo πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

The actual reason for you both and some other players for not getting any new levels is that there was a release of about 10 episodes at once, in last week of March. But, only few groups of players have received those extra levels and rest of the players are at regular levels.

For example, the episode I have received today is # 268, which has 4075 as the last episode. So, till all the players receive the episode # 272 which has level 4120, you guys will not see new levels.

So, it will be exactly 4 more weeks for you to receive the new episode (on June 29th)!

I hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back and let me know if you need further clarification or assistance!

** You can simply type your reply in the box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmatastic rest of the day and a great week ahead πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Answers

• djfluo
    djfluo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Me too. Please inform

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,059 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @amylu727 and @djfluo πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

The actual reason for you both and some other players for not getting any new levels is that there was a release of about 10 episodes at once, in last week of March. But, only few groups of players have received those extra levels and rest of the players are at regular levels.

For example, the episode I have received today is # 268, which has 4075 as the last episode. So, till all the players receive the episode # 272 which has level 4120, you guys will not see new levels.

So, it will be exactly 4 more weeks for you to receive the new episode (on June 29th)!

I hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back and let me know if you need further clarification or assistance!

** You can simply type your reply in the box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmatastic rest of the day and a great week ahead πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?