🏁 👫 Live Now - Team Leagues! HERE!
🥕 1-2-3 Grow - Grow your own Cropsie and collect a Badge HERE!

How do I leave a comment?

2Next

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 15,498 Farm Moderator

Hello @fsk816 and @NguyenHuuPhuoc 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Please check out our "Contests" area 👉️ Win Gold Bars and/or Boosters 👈️ to participate and get a chance to win some goodies for your Farm Heroes game 😃

Please let us know if you need any assistance with your game.

Have a Farmtastic day and a great rest of the week 🍓 🍓 🍓

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Hello @fredys 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our beautiful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to say that this part of the Community supports English language only for everybody to communicate and understand properly.

Can you please post a question in English through this link ---> Ask a Question in Farm Heroes Saga

Looking forward to talking to you soon!

Have a Farmtastic day and a great rest of the week ahead 🐥 🐥 🐥

• bwesselbwessel Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi. How do i ask if someone can help on a level i am on.

• Lady_ChooLady_Choo Posts: 15,435 Farm Moderator

welcome to the community @bwessel!

Just start a post and mention the level you are stuck on. You can start a post by clicking on ask a question over ➡ there😀

• bwesselbwessel Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi. i am stuck on level 889 and trying to get past it. i get halfway thru and it crashes saying they are working on a problem. I have wrote in. did everything they say, but i don't feel this is my problem, it is theirs since it says they are working on it. i thought maybe someone could help me get past that level. Thanks and have a great day.

• Kathy52Kathy52 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am happy to announce that I have reached LEVEL 5000 On November 17, 2021..How do I go about receiving my SASH. !!!! THANK YOU

Hello @Kathy52 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

Can you please clarify which game you are talking about?

This section belongs to Farm Heroes Saga and Farm did not reach 5000 levels yet!

So, if you can tell me which game it is, I will be able to direct you there.

Thank you and have a great rest of the and a wonderful weekend ahead 🐥

• Kathy52Kathy52 Posts: 2 Newbie

I level up on Candy Crush saga