๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ•Have you noticed any changes to the cropsies?๐Ÿ

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited November 2021 in Discussions

Don't have a Community Account yet, ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Please Sign-Up right HEREย ๐Ÿ‘ˆ. It only takes a minute!

Hello farmers ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ

Our studio guys have been busy lately and one of the changes they have made is to the cropsies.

I haven't seen them yet so I am a little nervous!

You can give feedback here and tell us what you like or don't like! What do you think about them?

Be kind though, we don't want to hurt any cropsies feelings or the studios who make them!

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

ยซ13

Comments

• marilynmarsh167
    marilynmarsh167 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Why have you changed how the vegetables characters? They are the ones who make the Farm Hero Saga worth playing! When I needed to smile ๐Ÿ˜Š I love playing FHSaga because they are just to cute and funny! Please change them back! Thank you for your time

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi @marilynmarsh167 and Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ

I'm sorry but I didn't see any change in the Farm Heroes Saga Cropsies. Today I received a game update and the Home page is changed due to Summer Season coming, there are also many new events, like 1-2-3 Grow, Bonnie, Choo Choo Challenge related to June the month of Love.

In order to help you, may you please post a screenshot with this new vegetables characters?

We will ask to the Farm Studio and we give new info tomorrow.

Many thanks for your understanding

I wish you a super day ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบโš˜

• majia13
    majia13 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Agree! They look like oversized kids toys now ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• NEILP
    NEILP Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

The new cropsies are CREEPY LOOKING !!! They look like they're in a depressive haze.

And I dunno if you were trying to save some money or figured it was ok cuz being squished in a bucket makes you look different but, NOT changing the water droplets to the new depressive creepy haze look while they are in the bucket is one stupid mistake on top of another. The first one: changing the look in the first place!!!

• merGR
    merGR Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It hurts my eyes!! The new look cropsies are awful! I'm sorry I can't be any kinder. they have no colour definition & look as though they have not been finished & are really poor quality.

• ginab1987
    ginab1987 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2021
    Options

The new look isn't pleasing at all. It's difficult to tell what they are or even what color they are supposed to be, especially when playing on the phone...on the computer is slightly better. It also does not show how many lives you have left anymore :(

• marilynmarsh167
    Options

Thank you for your support โค๏ธ I'm sorry but I might have to uninstall FHSaga until the cropsies are back to they're adorable self๐Ÿ’ฅ I have been playing FHSAGA for several years. I enjoyed it and now I find it quite difficult to play, my favorite cropsie is the strawberry ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜€! I am crazy about all of them, but now it's not fun anymore ๐Ÿ˜”! Thank you

• majia13
    majia13 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I totally agree with you Marilyn. Iโ€™m going to uninstall as well ๐Ÿ˜’

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the community @merGR and thank you for your feedback. Honest impressions are exactly what you have and are helpful.

I'm more nervous to see now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• marilynmarsh167
    Options

To Lady_Choo, your sudden change to the cropsie characters have had a bad effect on the community. I don't want to uninstall FHSaga! When I want to relax and smile I turn on my tablet and play FHSaga. I'm not sure if you know what a community is? No disrespect intended! Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?